About Judas Messages

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: About Judas Messages

Postby Geoff » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:03 pm

It's now some days since I wrote the admin of that site, and no reply at all.

Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello Geoff;

I finally could get the Ip Address of that web site, it is : 66.85.171.66.

And here is the traceroute I get !

3 29 ms 29 ms 30 ms bzn-6k-5-v201.routers.proxad.net [212.27.55.126]
4 30 ms 30 ms 30 ms bzn-9k-4-be1029.intf.routers.proxad.net [194.149.162.1]
5 29 ms 30 ms 37 ms bzn-9k-4-be1022.intf.routers.proxad.net [194.149.161.113]
6 30 ms 30 ms 31 ms th2-9k-3-be1000.intf.routers.proxad.net [194.149.163.90]
7 30 ms 30 ms 31 ms be4204.ccr21.par04.atlas.cogentco.com [149.11.115.13]
8 30 ms 31 ms 30 ms be12309.ccr42.par01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.39.65]
9 38 ms 38 ms 38 ms be12489.ccr42.lon13.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.57.69]
10 106 ms 105 ms 105 ms be2490.ccr42.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.42.85]
11 112 ms 112 ms 112 ms be2807.ccr42.dca01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.40.110]
12 * 124 ms * be2113.ccr42.atl01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.24.222]
13 122 ms 122 ms 123 ms be2848.ccr41.atl04.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.6.118]
14 123 ms 122 ms 124 ms 38.122.47.34
15 163 ms 170 ms 174 ms 64.38.239.22
16 172 ms 172 ms 172 ms 108.170.0.9
17 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
18 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
19 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
20 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
21 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
22 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
23 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
24 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
25 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
26 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
27 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
28 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
29 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.
30 * * * Délai d’attente de la demande dépassé.

Itinéraire déterminé.

Do you think I should communicate this result to the website manager of "www.lovewitoutend.com" or shall we first wait for the reply to your message ? I could get access to the website through the FreeVpn "https://www.vpnbook.com/webproxy".

All the best.

Kris.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:11 am

Hi Kris,

I think you may as well try and get a response yourself, as I have had no luck. Of course that info would be more useful I think to their ISP or atlas cogentco

Take care,
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Hi Kris

I sent that trace route to my son and he is puzzled by that. He is not sure it's a routing error, and asks what error message does your browser report when you try to get the site?

He is getting the same result from Sydney, although I did not where I live, so it may be a problem affecting a lot of people.

Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi Geoff;

Thanks a lot to take time to look at this problem. It is strange you can't reach anymore this website from Sidney !!!

The error message is the folowing :

This web site is out of reach.

lovewithoutend.com took too much time to answer.

Try to search with love without end.

I have just send ti the webmaster the result of the traceroute. We will se if he has any interest in finding a solution.

I did some research about atlas.cogentco.com. It seems that it is not unusual to find problems with this router. It is difficult to know where is the responsability !!!

I hope you have a nice time in Italy. Are you in Roma and did you try to present the Padgett Messages to the Vatican ?

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:43 am

Hi Kris,

I am going to Rome today, from Florence, but will only be there two nights, before coming home. Our only interest is the Sistine Chapel. No, I won't be trying to give the P Messages to the Vatican. I only do things I am guided to do.

Best of luck getting a response from the web master, I still have no response.
Hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 am

Hi Geoff;

According to a chat I had with the website's ISP ("Secured Servers Llc in Tempe") the problem is related to the last hop, one of the switches right before the serveur. It looks like the server's firewall is blocking the traffic towards France. So, it seems that the webadmin's setup is not right. So it confirms your feeling. I don't undesrstand how such a thing is possible but anyway it looks like it is the root of the problem.

I just send a mail to Glenda Green to explain the ISP answer. I hope they will take care of it. In her primary answer, Glenda Green told me she had no idea for the problem.

So let's wait and see !!!

All the best for your time in Roma. It's a long time since I went to Italy but I keep very nice memories from that time.

Have a good journey back to Sidney.

Kris

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Hi Geoff;

The problem is now solved following the transfer of the website on a new serveur.

Thanks for your cooperation.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Great news. By the way, my son told me today that in the past there were great wads of unallocated IPs, and web masters responsibly blocked these using rules in the firewall. But as more and more IPs are being used, these blocks get allocated. Its likely that some old rules are in that firewall of that server, and yes you don't generally know until you get a complaint by someone determined to figure out why they cant access something. Of course if you stay current as a web master, then these things don't happen.

Hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:15 am

Hello all;

I am still busy with reading, now and then, Judas' messages. It is a really a great blessing to know about them. Lately I have been reading two of them. The first one was On Faith and the second one was Footprints in the sand.

In the first message I really liked the question :

"H.: What happened is that the idea of why God created souls which will never seek Divine Love is fascinating. God knows that some of His creatures will never turn to Him, or rather, they will not seek His Love. He knows this beforehand. Why did He create them? In some way, due to their own decision, these souls will suffer. In addition, if God loves them so much, why doesn’t He spare them their suffering? I understand that He is not the one who causes this suffering, but He knows that it will happen. Why did He create them?

Judas : But what is more important, we always speak of free will. However, it is not so absolutely free. Let us say that we move inside a guided process, with some freedom. And this guidance, constituted by the Laws of God, leads us to one or another form of happiness. Then, even knowing that some creatures will offer resistance, they will arrive at their goal. Definitely, God bestows happiness upon them."

In fact, the question is very important because it deals with the eternal problem of good and evil. Why some peoples are really looking for God's True Love and some others are really full of hatred ? Why not everyone is like Mother Theresa ? Mother Theresa received a great gift at birth, It seems she was blessed with a very special spiritual inheritage.

The other message is also about Faith and about our relationship with God. I am really surprised how Judas not only knows H's daily life but is also able to give real concrete guidance. The real challenge of our life is to really see God as our life's partner. In regard to this subject we all have a real wrong misconception about who was Jesus and what was Jesus' mission 2000 years ago. Out of this misunderstanding came many problems for all humanity. On the other hand, I can understand how difficult it must have been for the first members of the Christian Church to understand who was Jesus. Even for Jesus disciples it must have been very dificult. 2000 years later, we are just starting to understand his message and in this regard James Padgett's message are an extraordinary help.

So many thanks to all those who are dedicated to publish all these messages. In this regard, Internet isa really God's blessing and a very precious tool.

All the best.

Kris

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”