About Judas Messages

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Kris
Old Friend

Re: About Judas Messages

Postby Kris » Wed May 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi Geoff;

Thanks for correcting me. I didn't read well enough this message. I agree with you, Judas was speaking about "advanced" spirits but about lower spirits.

Sorry for the mistake.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed May 03, 2017 9:26 pm

No problems, we all do it, its easy to not quite see what is there.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:38 am

Dear Kris!

I just learned from Geoff that you've finished your translation of the Judas messages!!
What a magnificent job!! God bless you for that, brother :banana:

I've downloaded it and read a few pages. I think it's a really good and easy to read translation, as far as I as a Dutchman can judge, of course ;)

Let's get the word out into the French speaking world now!

Much love from Bavaria, Germany
Arie

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Hello Arie;

Thank you very much for your words of appreciation. It was really a battle to get this file published. I am aware that this translation if not perfect, but al least, it is a begining. Someone, later on, can always make it better.

Having been translated Dr Samuels' Sermons on Old testament and Jesus Revelations to Dr Samuels, I would like to go ahead with James Padgett's messages but I don't really know how to proceed ? There are various options to choose. Either I start to translate all the messages by date order, but i this case, it wil take me between 5 and 10 years to complete this project or I decide to just translate some messages.

I am glad to read you are a Dutchman. I have been in Holland quite a few times as my wife is Dutch. She comes from a small village located between Gouda and Utrecht. Which part of Holland do you come from ? How long have you been in Germany ?

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:23 am

Dear Kris,

You asked me by email if it is better to translate the "one" volume Angelic Messages by FCDT rather than Volume 1 of True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus.

Firstly there are 3 volumes created by FCDT. Two of Padgett and one of Samuels plus Padgett. The Two volume set of Angelic Revelations was done by Dr. Dave Lampron. I have the greatest personal respect and love for Dave, and it was important that he create those books at the time he did, because Victor Summers had hijacked the FCNB and they (the FCDT) needed books. Added to that he was inspired to add the missing "questions". This latter issue finally broke the FCDT in half, and led to the FCNB being rebuilt after Victor Summers gave up with it. However during my ministerial program with FCDT I used these volumes and found that Dave had made other changes that he considered appropriate. One of these annoyed me immensely. There are a sequence of three messages on the subject of Rapport by John and he did not have available dates, because I and others added them much later, about 2002 on. Anyway he decided to merge them and altered the text to make it seem like it was the correct sequence and all in one message. That made me wonder what other changes he has seen fit to introduce. To me adding questions is useful, altering text is not. This is on page 27 of Volume 1. The two messages merged were from Jan 4th 1918 and Nov 2, 1917. If ever anyone checked, I think they would be as annoyed as I was. I have no idea what else he may have changed because he did not indicate that he had made any changes.

Another reason, aside from dates which are immensely useful, the TGRABJ Volumes that I published recently also have "compounded" messages. If you don't know about this, you probably don't know about duplicates? These are reasons why I believe you should simply start with Volume 1 of TGRABJ but using the Fifth Edition (2014). It means that even if you only do volume 1, someone else can carry on, and eventually they will all be done, all the messages that is. Because the FCDT volumes do not contain all the published messages. And depending on the pdf you obtain, the original FCDT volumes have the very ugly habit of CAPITALS everywhere.

hugs
Geoff

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:19 am

Hi Kris!

Isn't it a tricky matter, all these different editions..!? But yes, you should take Geoff's recommendations seriously. He must be the only one who has a clear view on all the publications that exist and all that history behind it..

How nice to hear that you have ties to my home country! Even a Dutch wife :) . She's from "a small village between Gouda and Utrecht, hmm.. would that be Woerden? I come from the village of Oosterbeek which is west of Arnhem, but I've lived in the West for many years, studying music in The Hague, living there and in Rotterdam and Amsterdam.. I've been in Germany for more than 16 years now.

Anyway, it is nice to get to know each other a little better. If you like, feel free to contact me also through personal message; we could even write in French, if you prefer.

I'm amazed about the amount of work and the speed at which you seem to manage all your translations!! How on earth do you do that??? Well, you must be inspired and I think you are!

It would be lovely to meet some day, both living in Europe. I don't know about your surroundings, but maybe you're just as lonely with all this "heavenly stuff" as I used to be years ago. By now, living in my second marriage with Marion, things have settled really well: we have established a lovely Divine-Love prayer-circle a couple of years ago and last September we organised an international retreat in Frankfurt. Our group gathers only irregularly - roughly montly - (we haven't succeeded in finding a solid rhythm so far), but I can only highly recommend to join us some day. Even if you wouldn't make it to a circle: you and your wife are ever so welcome to come and visit us! We would love to be your host and of course we would exchange and talk and pray as much as we like!

So, if you feel like it, let me know in a personal message and then we'll see.

Bon courage avec tout ton travail et ta vie dans l'Amour de Dieu et peut-être à bientôt!

Je t'embrasse
Arie

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:25 am

Hi Geoff;

Thanks for your advises. I started to take a close look at the first volume of TGRABJ. it is about as long as Judas' book !!! So I can avaluate the needed time to do the translation. The most difficult is not the translation in itself. it is just his checking. For this purpose, I could get the help of various peoples for Judas' book. We will see how it will go for this new project.

Anyway, Dr Stone has done a tremendous job in typing all those 2500 messages received by James Padgett and in publishing them. Without him, I don't know how the world would have known those messages. It was really a blessing he could meet James Padgett. So his rewards must be just tremendous in the spiritual world.

Regarding the situation of FCDT and FCNB, I can understand the history between the difference of points of view. I just hope the future can provide a better understanding between those two churches.

By the way, who has now the "legal" properties of those messages. Beside FCDT and FCNB, is there anyone else publishing those messages ?

All the best.

Kris

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:01 am

Hi Arie;

Thanks for all your informations. My wife comes from Oudewater.

Regarding the translation, I was inspired to start it by reading Judas' recommandations to Hans. So, I tried to focus in translating, in average, one message a day. It was a great pressure to achieve it in time. I will not go the same way this time. I can just estimate that, all together, it will take about one year to do the translation. It depends of so many factors !!! In the very end, it is on God's hands if I will be able, or not, to do the Job. So we will see how it will go.

I don't know much of Germany. About 40 years ago, I have been a few times to Düsseldorf. If my memory is good enough, I even one drove once from Düsseldorf to Munich and I made a stop in Dachau where my father was internate for about one year. Thanks to God's protection, he could come out of it alive.

I don't feel the capacity to animate some meeting about James Padgett' messages. Right now, I just feel able to offer this translation project.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:32 am

Kris wrote:Hi Geoff;

By the way, who has now the "legal" properties of those messages. Beside FCDT and FCNB, is there anyone else publishing those messages ?

All the best.

Kris

Hi Kris,

I published the latest editions myself of TGRABJ. These are all public domain.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”