About Judas Messages

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Kris
Old Friend

About Judas Messages

Postby Kris » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Hello everyone;

I would like to share a few words from the following Judas message Innocent parties to terrorism ? delivered on October 1st 2001.

"You can consider terrorism as the symptom of a disease. And a disease does not appear just out of the nothing, but has causes and roots. And if a doctor wants to cure that disease, he has to know its roots, because only the treatment of the cause, and not of symptoms, may heal positively.

What would you call a country which prohibits the use of certain chemicals within its territory, because they are dangerous, carcinogenic, etc, but allows their production and export, because the damage they may cause somewhere else simply doesn’t matter? And there are many countries where this mentality reigns.

What would you call a country, which allows the production and exports of weapons of war, and pretends to ignore that these weapons are employed for the intended use, to make war? Also those countries abound.

What would you call people who recite verses like those of Emma Lazurus… “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homeless, tempest-post to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
…with tears in their eyes when uttering those beautiful words, and they don’t live them!
What would you call those so-called poor countries that are richer than the rich countries, but where wealth is in a few people’s hands?

What would you call the attitude, where health is sacrificed in order to obtain more money, or where children are put aside in order to dedicate one’s time to gain more income?

What would you call the attitude of a senator, who opposes the signing of a peace treaty between two countries, because he said that it would be a shame on the homeland? But during the conflict, he had sent his sons into safety in foreign countries. Yes, it is true, when some of the “common people” die, it doesn’t matter.

And son on ....."

I found those words are very valuable.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: About Judas Messages

Postby Geoff » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Dear Kris,

Yes I love Judas. He is just as blunt as I am. LOL.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Tim
Old Friend

Postby Tim » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Kris wrote:I found those words are very valuable.

No doubt! This series of messages contains so much good stuff, I can't recommend it enough. I've been visiting them lately and they're just as fun to read as the first time I went through them. Anyway, I just wanted to share some quotes I've collected along the way:

God is Love. This seems to be a truism, but it is the deepest Truth. It is worthwhile repeating it over a million times, until everyone accepts it, understands it, and makes it his own. (Judas)

Man must fill their souls with things which really have weight. Only in that way can they master the hard times in their lives. And what weighs most in all eternity, is the Corner Stone of all existence, the Love of our Father in Heaven. (Judas, as taught by Jesus)

You must learn to accept yourself, and even more, to love yourself. If you don’t love yourself, how can you love others? Try to discover the beauty inside you, and then you will learn to discover the beauty in others. Try to be kind to yourself, and then you will be kind to others. Try to forgive yourself, and then you will forgive others. (Judas)

God has given man curiosity, so that he investigate, He has given him intelligence, so that he study and learn, and He has given him a soul, so that he be brought ever nearer to Him. (Judas)

Good teachings always provoke others to find what is bad or wrong in them, and if they cannot find it, they invent it. And an honest life and right words may seem a threat to those, whose lives and deformed behavior contrast even more in comparison. (Judas)

People who call themselves "realists" and reject those "fancy ideas" are in fact far from being realists. They have no idea of what reality actually is. They are prisoners in the cell their narrow minds have built up for them. Their universe is their inner view, and their inner view is truly limited. (Judas)

This is a good example that human knowledge is not knowledge at all. They are models, capable of explaining reality, or what is real, by building their own reality. That reality is not truth, but a means to explain truth, which is incomprehensible for man anyway. (Judas)

Create opportunities. Your ideas, correct or false, at least may get other people to meditate on them. If they reject them, it is their responsibility. If they accept them, congratulations! Moreover, if your ideas and thoughts contain some love, they cannot be so bad, don’t you think? (Judas)

Geoff wrote:Yes I love Judas. He is just as blunt as I am. LOL.

You, blunt? I dunno... well, there is always the matter of tact, but houses don't get built with scalpels. :D

Love,
Tim

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Tim wrote:You, blunt? I dunno... well, there is always the matter of tact, but houses don't get built with scalpels.

Dear Time,

I love that quote, must remember it.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Hello Tim and Geoff;

Onne of the first message who stroke me was the story about Franz Jagerstatter. It is related here Warning of danger and the choices we face. It was received on August 22nd, 2001.

This stoty is about one austrian man who, on March 1st 1943, refused to serve in the Army. He was proposed, because of his family situation to serve in a military hospital. Because of his refusal he was beheaded on August 9th 1943.

There is a group in the Roman Catholic Church advocating Jagerstatter’s beatification. There is also much resistance against this motion, because some officials of the named church think that Jagerstatter acted in an exaggerated fashion, risking not only his own life, but also the lives of all his family.

Judas made the following comment :

"Well, did Jagerstatter do the right thing? And here remember that almost always there are several viable options. If Jagerstatter acted this way following his conscience, he did the right thing. If his conscience had advised him to cede, it would not have been bad either. Both options are acceptable. The only unacceptable option was to voluntarily support a criminal regime.
Remember, besides an optimum choice, there are almost always other good options. We have the possibility to choose. And also, the optimum choice for a person depends on their soul condition. Two people in one and the same situation will very probably have different good options.
What I wish to convey is, listen to your inner voice, let yourself be guided, and do everything with love. This way you cannot be wrong. And if you really make an error, nothing is lost. The Father’s universe always allows corrections, sooner or later."

Most of all this story helped me to understand Jesus situation juste before he was going to be arrested and crucified. And again, the comment of Judas about this event is very meaningful :

"He knew that each event, although seemingly fatal, bears opportunities, and he took a risk. The consequence of his attitude was his death, certainly, but further on, also his resurrection, and as you will understand, it was his resurrection which finally convinced the disciples. It was his resurrection which started the process of increasing his followers’ faith so much, that the coming of the Holy Spirit in such a spectacular way, like it happened at Pentecost, was possible. In that sense, and only in that sense, his death was a sacrifice for humanity."

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi Kris,

Well beatification is truly a magnificent waste of time, and very rarely are the individuals "Celestials" and without a doubt none became so on death. It certainly would not surprise me to find many ended up in the dark planes initially. I am not opposed however to the case of recognising and celebrating those who have lived magnificent lives - real holy people. The Catholic Church maintains a fiction that you can be a "martyr for the faith". In point of fact you get no bonus points for losing your life. Nothing at all. The Law of Compensation does not see that as even equivalent to an act of charity involving a glass of water, as an example. However of course, if you took the highest option, that always leaves you in a better position than taking a poor decision. But the loss of your life is not a redeeming feature, and as long as you did not cause it, there is no result from it. I would not venture a comment on those cases where people have been so traumatised and full of pain that they ended their lives. I leave that to Father to resolve, knowing the outcome will be fair.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Hi Geoff;

In reading the message "Perfection, Self love and the Law of Desire", Judas expressed the idea that his messages should be translated into Portuguese and into German. Do you know if those translations were made or if any other translation in any other language were made ? Were those Judas' messages originally received in English ? If I understand well, H____ is native from Austria but moved, later on to Ecuador. I am just surprised that Judas asked about translation into Portguese and not into Spanish. As far as I know the most spoken language in Ecuador is Spanish and not Portuguese so H____ should be more fluent in Spanish than in Portuguese unless for some personal reasons he learned to speak Portuguese.

How did you come to know about those Judas' messages ?

Sincerely,

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 am

Hi Kris,

As far as I know, and I should know, they are only available in English. I believe they were received in Spanish, and I got them in Spanglish, and cleaned them up a bit. I met H online as he was a regular on the DL forum. His English was very good, but sometimes the grammar or word usage was off.

hugs
Geoff

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi Kris,

I think Judas actually refers to the translation of the original Padgett Messages, as that is what H. was doing at that time on Douglas Oreck's website truths.com.

Nevertheless it would be so great to have the Judas-messages in other languages, especially in German.. They are so much more appealing for people interested in the Divine Love-principle than the original PM, because their language is so clear, up-to-date, modern..

Although German is not my mother tongue, I would just love to dive into that and start doing it, but heck...that's so much work!!! Maybe when I've "retired", which will never be, being a free-lancer :o

Love,
Arie

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:37 pm

Dear Arie,

Yes thanks, you are right thats what he did. Doug has some translated messages, I have no idea how much. But Helge is looking into it.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”