New Web site

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Arie
New Friend

Re: New Web site

Postby Arie » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:30 pm

O man...so much work.. Wish I could help!

We're all with you, dear Geoff, sending lots of Digital Divine Love in abundance, day after day :car: :love: !

Hugs,
Arie

Vee
New Friend

Postby Vee » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:01 am

Congratulations, Geoff, on completing the new website.
Have looked at it , and it looks wonderful. Everything so nicely laid out, and for the first time with my computer, it shows on the full screen instead of a strip on the LH side.
Many thanks. Vee.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:04 am

Hi Vee,

Sadly there are still some issues. Firstly the contact form has gotten lost. Secondly while I have got the site re-indexed by freefind, they stopped after 1,111 pages, even though last week they were happy to index 3000 pages. So right now you cant be sure the search will find what is actually there.

Hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:30 pm

I have just discovered the new website. I just took a quick look. It looks really great with this new brown color. You really did an incredible job. The classification is really very well done. You must have spend a lot of time to prepare this new website. Anyway I will not go in all details. I can just say CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

I take the opportunity to ask a question. Over a little bit one year I red a "unsual" message. If I remeber well it came from someone who had never been living on earth but on some other planet. Since then, I have never been able to find again this message. As far as I rememeber it was listed in the category 'Ancient spirits". Many times I went all over again the list of all messages in this category without being able to find it again. Both my wife and I have red this message. We didn't dream !!!

By accident, do you have any idea about it ?

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi Kris,

Thank you and yes the amount of time spent on this is totally bewildering, and its not finished yet. I have at least 1500 messages I need to "edit".

My search engine no longer covers the whole site and I hope to get that fixed this week. I cant immediately recall that myself, but its vaguely familiar. On the other hand, I totally accept there are more aliens than humans, by an enormous degree. I will see in the internal search that the admin can use might find this message. I suspect its one of the "11:11" mediums, and I can certainly point you to where they have some, if you like. I do recommend George Barnard as a quality medium. Even more curious are some "out of body" visits taken by our mortals to these planets.

At least the contact form is BACK!!!

hugs
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Hi Kris,

Its a catch 22 at this stage, as even Google has not reindexed my new site yet. But on the 11:11 board there are many references to aliens, and I found this rather lovely one:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... en#p173648

here is another one of their sites too, with a description of this same fellow (33:3:33 - yeah thats his "name" but we call him Mathew) :

http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list183.htm

hugs
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:23 pm

Have fixed a few issues. The "on site" search now works correctly. The contact form is fine EXCEPT on the cut down safari in IPhone and iPad. Will need a tech solution there. Google is slowly getting there with re-indexing.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello Geoff;

Thank you for your efforts to meet my requisite. It could be the message corresponding to the second link you gave me. However as time as passes I can't remember exactly. One think I am also sure, the post I am researching about was part of padgett messages in the section "Ancien spirits deliver messages". But of course I can't trust my memory. I don't think the medium was Georges Barnard. Anyway thank you very much for the proposed link I will take a closer look at them. I am not specifically concerned about allien messages. It was just that I keep a special memory of the text I red over a year ago.

All the best.

Kris

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:15 am

Hello Geoff;

In searching to a better understanding of the concept of original sin, I came to read this chapter "a-summary-of-these-teachings" which is very written. Are you the author of this text ? I don't remember have red it in the previous version of this web site. Generally speaking, the all section "Topical subjects" seems to hav been renewed unless I miss a large part of it in the past. I don't remember to have ever red the part "Divine Love and sin". Probably it is the alternance of back and red text which brings a lot more of clarity to this web site !!!

Do you know that some links are not anymore fonctionning because, sometimes, you changed the web structure ? In this case, is there anyway to access to the information we are searching ? I have met this problem but I don't remember how and where I encounter this problem. I just remember that in this new web site, you sometimes quote a old link towards one specific message. In this circumstance, the link doesn't work.

Anyway you most probably know about it.

Sincerely,

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:08 am

Hi Kris,

There are literally a few new pages. One you found - Divine Love and Sin, another on an experience I had in Athens. Maybe one other? Every single link from the old site has changed, every one. We considered creating a cross index, and in the end decided not to. Too hard, too much work. The search is excellent, its using the previous site technology (FreeFind)

That "summary of these teachings" was on the old site, but I managed to bring to the front several pages i thought deserved more coverage.

If you find a link ON THE NEW SITE, that does not work, please let me know. I believe there are NO BAD links, because I used a link checker and fixed them all. But links on this forum, made months or years ago, will be to the previous site, and won't work.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”