Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Eva
New Friend

Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

Postby Eva » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:52 am

I would like to post this on behalf of FCDT -- however, please note that it applies to all Divine Love community members.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We are happy to announce the release of the Divine Love Newsletter for the Divine Love community. Sponsored by the FCDT, its purpose is to support all groups and individuals in the Divine Love community. The present plan is for a bimonthly publication, i.e. 6 issues per year. Please feel free to contribute to the newsletter by sending us your stories, articles, news, prayer requests, retreats and gatherings, and anything you would like to share with the community. Please send your contributions to the address of "editors at fcdt dot org".

In addition to the newsletter we have started a Divine Love community online portal, including a map which shows where your brothers and sisters are located so that you may find nearby fellowship. The username is members and password is DivineLove. If you would like to be included, please send me your email, web site(s), address, optional picture, and the category (churches/prayer group, minister, or Divine Love soul). You may also contribute presentations or documents that you would like to share with the community. Please note that if your name or organization is not on the map it wasn’t left out intentionally. Only those who I had addresses for were included. So please, send me your information and I will be happy to include you. For privacy purposes I don’t show the exact location of homes. If you would like to be removed from the map, please let me know and I will do so immediately.

We welcome your comments and suggestions and we hope that you find the newsletter and portal useful. If you were not included on the mailing list to this first issue and would like to read it, it is also downloadable from the community portal.

May our Heavenly Father continue to bless you with an abundance of His Divine Love,
Michael Nedbal, Eva Peck, and the trustees of the FCDT.
Last edited by Eva on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Newsletter for the whole Divine Love Community

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:12 am

Dear Eva,

Great to see you on here, and congratulations on this initiative, which I believe was largely driven by yourself.

My only concern is that by placing your email address where it can be read by web spiders looking for exactly that, you will be added to every spammers list within a few weeks.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Eva
New Friend

Postby Eva » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:26 am

Hello Geoff,

Thank you for the welcome and certainly appreciate your comment about the Newsletter. :D
Actually, I cannot take credit for the initiative -- the whole idea was Michael's and as he shared his dream with me, I offered to help him with it. The creation was very much a joint project -- we probably did roughly 50/50 on it each -- though we weren't counting.
As far as the email address, please suggest how to avoid getting spammed to death. :o

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:30 am

Dear Eva,

Well to avoid getting spanned off a forum like this its hard, because the forum is not a web site where the creator can just add what code he likes. I would suggest that perhaps you get them to contact you, and you give them the email address, but the problem there is your email is only visible to registered members of this site, precisely to avoid spammers. On the other hand, I suspect those most interested in emailing in contributions are likely to be members? I guess I could create a phantom new user, with the email address needed, and then they could be used? On the other hand what you have done will work for most spiders. Some are indeed clever enough to "join the dots"

hugs
Geoff

Eva
New Friend

Postby Eva » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:33 am

Would it help to write the address in words, like I have now done in the original message?

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:34 am

As I answered above, yes, but it may not be foolproof.

hugs
Geoff

Eva
New Friend

Postby Eva » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:47 am

OK, so I will leave it as is for now and see what happens. If we get spammed, Michael can change the address and we can then take other measures -- like having you create a phantom user. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Love, Eva

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”