RE: Swedenborg writes on the hells

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
seekerza
New Friend

RE: Swedenborg writes on the hells

Postby seekerza » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi Geoff / ALL :howdie:

Sincerely hope everyone is well :)

I was reading the following (again) :) and just like to share a related experience.

http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol2/hell2.htm

These hells may be places of caverns and rocks and barren wastes and dark holes and other such things as have been written about; and mortals must know that evil spirits do not live in pleasant places and suffer only from the punishments which their recollections bring to them.

I was still very young when my grandpa passed over. I was basically raised by my grandparents as my father died in a motorcycle accident 10 days before my fourth birthday.

Well, as you might imagine, my grandfather was like a father to me and when he passed over, it was devastating to me. So I longed for him and one night while I was lying in bed, I said a short prayer and called on him. I then fell asleep and saw my grandfather with me.

I asked him how he was doing and he said that he was ok. I then asked him if there is a hell. He said yes there is a hell. I asked him how it was there. He said that he wasn't there, but someone told him how it was. While he was telling me the condition there, I saw it with my minds eye. What I saw was a lot of people walking in a desert, knee-deep in the desert sand and their "sins" was like bundles tied to them with chains and the sun was burning down on them.

I then asked my grandfather if there was a heaven. He said yes there is a heaven. I asked him how was the condition there. He then told me that his time was over and that he had to go.

These spirits, while their habitations are in these hells, have the privilege of leaving these particular localities and wandering for a short time in and over other parts of this earth plane; but this is only for a short time, and they have to return to the places where they have been placed, and which this law of attraction, that I speak of, draws them to.

I had a dear friend who past over a few years back. Some time after his passing he visited me in a dream. He then told me that he went to prison the day he died. He told me that he was ill-treated and that it was very hard for him to come to me, but he had a message for me. He gave me the message (personal) and told me that he had to leave. I followed him and we came to a certain place. He said that this was the place he is being picked up. I then saw a lot of other souls coming from all directions. I asked them from where are they coming, and they said that they get time off to visit their families.

Just wanted to share

Love
Godfrey

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: RE: Swedenborg writes on the hells

Postby Geoff » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:35 am

Dear Godfrey,

The hells have a very wide variation, and so it is not wise to take what you read one place as the "only" things that go on.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

seekerza
New Friend

Re: RE: Swedenborg writes on the hells

Postby seekerza » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Dear Geoff

I agree 100% with you. I understand the diversity of the hells as I myself have a personal different experience of my own of which I will tell later. It's just that I like to reference to my own personal experiences when I read something as to give myself some satisfaction of the facts.

Love
Godfrey :howdie:

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”