Spirit children

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
grandpa
New Friend

Spirit children

Postby grandpa » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 am

greetings!
I don't know where to ask this question or post this request so I decided to post it here.

I am writing a novel for children and although it is fiction the underlying message iis spiritual truth as per the Padgett messages.

I have scoured the messages as well as the free ebooks list around this site and cannot find enough information concerning spirit children.

what I am looking for is detailed information on spirit children and their surroundings, how they learn, what their surroundings look like, what their recreations are, etc. As much information as possible concerning spirit children.

The book I am writing is intended to introduce and remove the fear of the after life to/from children.

I am putting this request out to those mediums who are in touch with jesus' band of spirits or of other good spirits willing to contribute.

This is a genuine request and very important to me.

Thank you.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Spirit children

Postby Geoff » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:47 am

H grandpa,

Welcome, from another grandpa. You came to the right place, I can indeed point you to some sources. Firstly the best on the issue of very young children, is in this book:

Spirit World and Spirit Life by Charlotte Elizabeth Dresser

The trilogy produced by Robert James Lees is based on orphan children in London, and how they pass over, and the organisation behind that, as also how they are in spirit most evenings, and long to leave Earth.

See Through the Mists and The Life Elysian

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

grandpa
New Friend

Postby grandpa » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:37 am

Hi Geoff and thanks.

I thought I had read all of these books recently, but as I look back through my recently read list I noticed that the last two books you mentioned are not on that list, although I do have these books on my computer.

I don't remember the book from Elizabeth dresser having as much information on the children's realm as I desire but I will go back through it and look again.

I will take a look through the books by Robert Lees to see if I have already read them. If I haven't, I certainly will presently.

the following books are ones I've read already and do not include enough details on the activities or surroundings of spirit children.:

Life in the spirit world unseen
more about life in the spirit world unseen
here and hereafter
heaven and earth
spirit world and spirit life
life here and hereafter
my travels in the spirit world
gone West (two thirds complete)
a wanderer in spirit lands
letters from the light
getting the hell out of here

thanks again – great website!

Tim
Old Friend

Postby Tim » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi Grandpa,

Here's a few leads from some books I've collected over time. Honestly, I don't recall the value of everything I collect (in its entirety), so, as always, I recommend you first use your own sense of what is useful or not. I'll add if I come across more.

Frontiers of the Afterlife (Edward C. Randall). Chapter 12, Child Life Beyond.

The Dead have never Died (Edward C. Randall) CHAPTER 23, FUTURE OF A CHILD

Life and Labor in the Spirit World (Miss M.T. Shelhamer) Chapter 17, Children of the Summerland

The Life Beyond The Veil (REV. G. VALE OWEN) chapter IV, The City and Realm of Castrel

While this isn't directly related, I ran into it as I was searching and thought it worth sharing as I've used a bit of this approach with my kids.

From The Suppression of Knowledge (by Michael Roll):

This is how the philosopher Silver Birch answers the following question:
How would you explain God to children?

"That is not a difficult task if the one who is to do the explaining has a clear conception of the power which is behind all life. For myself, I would point to the divine artistry of nature's handiwork. I would point to the stars, the diamonds in the sky. I would point to the glory of the sun, to the pale reflection of the moon. I would point to the whispering, murmuring breeze, to the nodding pines. I would point to the trickling stream and the mighty ocean. I would touch every facet of nature showing how each is controlled by purpose, by law. I would add that where man has made any discovery in the field of natural life, he finds it comes within the orbit of law, that its growth is controlled and regulated, that it is part of one vast, intricate, yet harmonious pattern, that order reigns supreme throughout the vast universe, controlling planets and insects, storms and breezes, all life, no matter how variegated its expressions may be."

Love, blessings and perpetual great days wherever you are!
Tim

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Dear Tim,

Thanks for offering those, they should certainly help.

hugs
Geoff

grandpa
New Friend

Postby grandpa » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:16 am

Hi Tim,

Thanks much for your contributions. I haven't heard of these books, but will certainly try to find copies.

I really appreciate all of the help.

Grandpa.

grandpa
New Friend

Postby grandpa » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:04 am

UPDATE:

Dear Tim,

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to locate and download ALL OF THE BOOKS you listed, including all five of the books in the series LIFE BEYOND THE VEIL. The fifth book in the series has a very nice section dedicated to children. These books combined have exactly the information on children that I have been looking for.

I am very grateful.

Thanks again and God bless.
Grandpa.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:51 pm

I have now created a page on this topic, and extracted various books that have reasonable material on the topic:

Babies and Children in Heaven

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”