Celestial Soul Condition

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Zara Borthwick
Family

Celestial Soul Condition

Postby Zara Borthwick » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:40 am

In 2008 the collection of spirit communications received and known as 'The Awareness of Divine Love Messages' were published here on the New-Birth site in real time. Later in 2011 these messages were published in book The Golden Leaf. Also in 2011, a book called Universal Input was published. A work that asks the question: "if there is an afterlife, how does the human personality survive death to reform in the spirit world"? Universal Input is not a work of spirit communication.

In 2010 The Harmony Messages were received and posted on this New-Birth site in real time then later published in book format titled: Edges and Smooth Surfaces in 2011.

In that same year, 2011 another collection of spirit communications were received that introduce the survival of the human personality relating the soul and spirit body with the survival of personality. This book published in 2011 is titled: Future Memory.

In 2012 a book called: Everything First Spirit Output was published and this book investigates the life of the First Parents, and other essays and discourses on the subject of Love and Spirit.

In 2013 The Divine Universe was published which is a collection of spirit communications that extend the construct, vision and experience of the natural and the Divine Love as first introduce by the Master through James Padgett 100 years ago. It is a book of universal love.

Following on from The Divine Universe toward the end of 2013 another instalment of spirit communications were received on the subject of Celestial soul condition in a human and spirit's experience. Celestial Soul Condition was published at the end of 2013. Celestial Soul Condition is universal in language with a wonderful sense of progression so that those of us experiencing the Divine Love may have clearer vision in what is required to obtain Celestial soul condition in our human experience that is consistent with a spirit's progression through the Divine Love Spheres.

I would like to thank all those spirits and people who have contributed with these books that further and assist knowledge about living with an awareness of Divine Love here in our daily experience. I would take this moment to also say that these works and books are not aligned with any other person or persons proclaiming themselves to be Jesus reincarnated. Like so many, I as others do in our Divine Love experience, accept that the Master resides in the Celestial Heaven and is our guide, teacher friend and leader as we all follow his example of the only one and true way that God has provided that we may fulfil our human, soul and spirit potential.

These titles are available at Lulu http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/2008padgettmessages and in time at Amazon

Zara

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Celestial Soul Condition

Postby Geoff » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Dear Zara,

Gee its quite a collection. Congrats on all that effort.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

SoniaCarlisle
New Friend

Postby SoniaCarlisle » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:44 am

Hello Geoff,

I am seeking some clarification on Zara's book Celestial Soul Conditions. On page three it states "...Those who study the relationship between the natural love and the Divine Love will have a fuller insight into the workings of these two Loves and how they relate with one another." How does one go about studying these Loves? Do I continue to read all of the available "messages" or is about rereading the messages and realising something that I didn't before.

Thank you and kind regards
Sonia
Brisbane

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:47 am

Hi Sonia,

Thank you for your inquiry about the book Celestial Soul Condition. Of all the questions to ask, this question is one the best! Have you read many of Padgett/Divine Love related books or is Celestial soul Condition your first introduction to the Divine Love?

With kind regard,
Zara

SoniaCarlisle
New Friend

Postby SoniaCarlisle » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:27 am

Hi Zara

Thank you for responding I am so delighted that you have. I started my readings in April 2015 - I have read many of the Padgett Messages. I have also read the Richard Messages and I am now reading The Divine Universe. I also have the The Golden Leaf but I have not started it yet. I understand that the main message is the Divine Love is available to all we just need to desire it and sincerely ask, this I am okay with. I have also read:
I am here, Jesus.

My truths are plain and my teachings can be understood by the simple. Any religion which requires the exercise of the mental faculties to an extent greater than what is required in the ordinary affairs of life, cannot be a true religion; because God has designed that all his children shall understand His truths without the necessity of having a highly developed mind.

He that runs may understand my teachings and it will not be necessary for any preacher or teacher to explain them. My language will explain itself. So let not your mind be troubled over the question as to whether only the mentally developed can understand what I may write - the truths are for all.

So with all my love I am,

Your brother and friend, Jesus

From my understanding (mentioned above) it does seem "simple" per se but when I read your book "....Those who study the relationship between the natural love and the Divine Love will have a fuller insight into the workings of these two Loves and how they relate with one another." I wondered how do I study these 'Loves'. Many people of your calibre have indicated that they have done a lot of study, but how do I do that, what have they studied? I am not very worldly or well educated and I live a very simple life but I do know and feel that this Divine Love path is where I want to be. I just think that I may be missing something. I understand that all progression is an individual process but how do I measure my progress? I don't so much have doubt but more a feeling of comparing my progress against others. I know my awareness has only started and progress is slow but I think sometimes I might not be 'being' (doing) it the right way.

I very much admire your work and I hope one day I can achieve what you and Nicholas have achieved.

Many many heartfelt thanks
Sonia

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:28 am

Hi Sonia,

Nice to meet and to hear from you and some of the experiences you have had.
The word ‘study’ is a good one, and a good place to begin. From all the people I have chatted with over the years, reading the books and generally thinking about things that you are attracted to in the books and messages you have read begins the experience of study. There are some people who have studied the natural and Divine Love themes for 15+ years and still they are open to learn a little more along the way.

The fact that you have been introduced to the Love is a consistent truth for all of us. It doesn’t matter how long one has been aware of this Love — the fact that we have been introduced to it is always a present reality. I don’t like the word Divine or natural path for this can infer that there are specific beliefs to follow or to judge. The experience is more like a journey and you are at a good beginning.

The message from Jesus is true. It is simple. The simple truth is that if we are aware of the Love, as a Love we can experience, then one can sit down for 5 minutes and ask and accept that this Love comes to our soul. We acknowledge the Source of this Love, and that is about it at the beginning and all through the journey.

It is not to compare that we are doing anything right or wrong, but most people communicate with other people as friendships develop sharing their experiences and this is part of the study and comparing notes. At present my advice is to keep an open mind and gradually as time moves along you will become more familiar with your experience, as this is how we have all made progress in our unique journeys.

With kind regard,
Zara

SoniaCarlisle
New Friend

Postby SoniaCarlisle » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Thank you so much Zara for your insight it has helped me to ground myself and to stop getting so hung up what is the “right thing” to do. I will take your advice on board and keep an open mind and accept my experience as my experience. I now understand that I need to come from my heart and soul not just my mind (ego).

After reading your reply and contemplating your advice I felt much relief. I continued to read your book The Divine Universe The Book of Love, well what I read brought me to tears and I had found the answers I needed (and was probably looking for) right there in front of me. It was as if my questions, my queries, my doubts and my difficulties had been heard and answered by the mere turn of a page. Wow! Now that was an experience! Definitely one that has touched me so deeply that it brings tears to my eyes as I write.

I am forever grateful Zara that I was guided to your books and it is such an honour that I can share my experience with you.

Just for other message board readers I would like to provide a reference to what I read from your book - The Divine Universe The Book of Love:

On page 413, Jesus says “ …..how many people struggle in their experience of the Divine Love in a human life… I well understand why individuals find it hard to reconcile their life with the potential of the harmony of a life lived in faith and Divine Love. People are surrounded by human conditions and some of these conditions involve suffering, fear, aspirations, and all manner of conditions that impact the simple and beautiful task of quietly praying to the Father’s Soul for an inflowing of the Divine Love.”

On page 414, Jesus continues “…….I give you these words to write that may provide comfort to those who need comforting and to provide faith and love to those who have passed their hour of need, and I say: My love, fear not for I am here at heart and hand to comfort you in your prayers for Our Heavenly Father’s Divine Love.”
There is even more profoundness that so resonates with me that continues on in pages 415 and 416.

I encourage those who are beginning their journey to consider reading Zara’s and Nicholas’s books, they are such a treat!

With much love and gratitude
Sonia

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:49 am

Hi Sonia,

Everything you have said is wonderful; it is wonderful for you have found a little truth to settle your heart and you have written a truth, this being that we need to be true to our own experience.

For me, feeling and experiencing the Love has been a wonderful continuing experience. I am so glad that you have found comfort from a message in The Divine Universe, The book of love. Each one of the books that we have received, as in spirit communications, has its own essence. This year I have published another work of spirit communication titled, Shining toward Spirit, The book of Divine Love and beginnings - Volume I, II and III and in this work spirits at their beginning of the Love, share their experiences of receiving it in the spirit world and their experiences do relate to us.

Sonia, in the years that I have been publishing these spirit communications I have received very little positive feedback or input. The books are published but not widely read and the few individuals who have contacted me personally to thank me as you have, and the spirits for their time has touched my heart. Thank you.

Thank you again, and may you receive all the Love and guidance for your beginning.
With kind regard,
Zara

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”