Discussing the Padgett messages and Divine Universe

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Zara Borthwick
Family

Discussing the Padgett messages and Divine Universe

Postby Zara Borthwick » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi and welcome all,

At Geoff's suggestion I have closed the thread to house the new message selections from The Divine Universe (so that comments are not mixed with the messages), and to open this thread for discussion of those messages.

With love,
Zara

Tim
Old Friend

Re: Discussing the Padgett messages and Divine Universe

Postby Tim » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi Zara, All,

I've just now learned about the new series and have finished the first pass of reading through them. Great stuff and I love the clarity. Love and thanks to the various authors and thank you very much for relaying and I'm really excited to see what happens here. Is Nicholas involved in this?

I found the message regarding the transitional areas between spheres interesting. It's hard to conceptualize it when I've already filled my mind with other plausible explanations. :D

Love & blessing your way,
Tim

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Tim wrote:
I found the message regarding the transitional areas between spheres interesting. It's hard to conceptualize it when I've already filled my mind with other plausible explanations.

Dear Tim,

Yes it is interesting. I have found some support for some of those notions in other sources, but I will need to re-read the message, because one thing did not sit right. It sounded as if, for example, the fourth sphere has just one "entrance-exit", and so on for each sphere.

When a soul in the natural love or Divine Love is progressed in their condition to move and progress to another Sphere, one is required to go to a meeting place that is the exit and entrance of a Sphere.

And that from this entrance-exit you could see the third and the fifth? That being the case, why can folks not typically see the fifth, and why would someone just arriving from the third be able to see the fifth anyway? If my understanding is correct, then some of those exiting the fourth could see the fifth and some could not? I would have thought the exits and entrances would be separate. Or else in the case of the fourth, some surely would need to see BOTH the sixth and fifth, because DL spirits have that choice of the fifth, and NL spirits cant enter the Fifth? Or maybe I am a bit wrong, and its only the seventh they cant enter?

I do know of books of messages where on arrival in the spirit world, which is always in the First Sphere, one can see "paths" up and down. So that is supportive.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:45 am

Hi Tim and Geoff,

It is so nice to hear from you Tim and yes, Nicholas received The Awareness of Divine Love messages and now these messages that form The Divine Universe.

Nearly all of these messages were written out by hand and some, like the Awareness of Divine Love messages, were conveyed verbally in real-time. I am posting a cross-section of the messages here on the site. Posting the messages here is the first time this material has been made public.

I liked the message you and Geoff have commented on about exists and entrances, and felt like I was really there in person! My perception and experience between the Spheres (as I typed this message out) was that travel between the Spheres is not a random transit but that the Spheres have boundaries and that these exits and entrances are highly social and busy places.

Geoff and Tim, do you think that the natural Spheres are together and then the Divine Love are together in a different location? The First Natural Sphere with the First Divine Love Sphere interface with its' exit/entrance but then maybe the others are separate and distinctly natural and or Divine and so, there is no way that an natural love spirit would progress through Sphere 3 or 5 rather just skipping on from 2 to 4 (if you know what I mean)?

The wonderful thing about having these spirit communications is that it makes us work our spirit-vision and soul perceptions, which is exciting and fun to feel connected to spirit.

With love,
Zara

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:01 am

Zara Borthwick wrote:Geoff and Tim, do you think that the natural Spheres are together and then the Divine Love are together in a different location?

I have a diagram somewhere that seemed "almost" right to me, but need to get it here first, then we can talk about it. Found it, heck that was hard to find.

http://new-birth.net/misc/misc24.htm and this is the diagram I modified:

Heck thats hard to visualise with exit-entrance gates?
hugs
Geoff

Tim
Old Friend

Postby Tim » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:46 pm

That's pretty helpful, Geoff, thanks for putting the time into locating it. Well, If I add a third dimension to the diagram, making each a literal "sphere", I can see where each would overlap in a small area. Of course my working model now is limited by my current experience. Anyway, it's easier to see their relation.

I guess I had settled on concentric spheres surrounding physical earth, each enveloping the other in ever-expanding layers and transition was a matter of changing vibration (frequency) to match that of the environment. I think the model still works with your diagram Geoff, as spheres still overlap, but don't clash/clutter because they're not "simultaneously" in the same space. In other words, because you can't see/experience the adjacent sphere until you increase/decrease your frequency of vibration, you can only see two of them at any one time. If you imagined each as a platform, the moment you stepped to another, the one you just left would disappear and be replaced by the next higher/lower one.

I'm not solid on how the "odd" :D spheres relate to the "even" ones, Zara. I had thought that 3 and 5 were more of a shared experience (read more cohabitation) with 2, 4 and 6 than Geoff's diagram suggests. Time to roll it all around again.

Anyway, thanks again to you and Nicholas for the transport. It's very much appreciated.

Love,
Tim

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Tim wrote:I guess I had settled on concentric spheres surrounding physical earth, each enveloping the other in ever-expanding layers and transition was a matter of changing vibration (frequency) to match that of the environment.

Dear Tim,

Well my issue is that I understand the First Sphere is in the space that the earth describes in its orbit around the Sun, and then each higher sphere is further and further away, because of the negative influence of the Earth. In your notion, and in this one, I am concerned the higher spheres are not far enough away.

hugs
Geoff

Doles
Old Friend

Postby Doles » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi all,
This conversation is probably above my pay grade, but I'll just put this out there. When I read Geoff last post, I can't but wonder this is as close to a physical description of the spheres. But let me ask you all: if we're talking about spiritual condition, shouldn't we be seeing this as in a different reality altogether? I am not asking this question on a knowledgeable basis because I'm simply not as well versed. It's just a gut feeling. I mean, could it be that although the first sphere maybe closer to the earth that it's on a condition related notion? For instance, I remember hearing Tom Campbell of the Monroe Institute say something along the line that out is body is the wrong term to use because we don't necessarily go out of our body. He said that it's more of going within. If there's a shred of truth in what he said then it would explain my uneasiness in understanding the locating of the spheres. I guess I'm asking for more clarity in terms of understanding the spirit world to be of a different reality than the physical. As usual, my contribution is more of an attempt to see to it that the conversation keeps going.
Doles
Blessings To All!

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:50 am

Doles wrote: But let me ask you all: if we're talking about spiritual condition, shouldn't we be seeing this as in a different reality altogether?

Dear Doles,

Indeed. The Spirit Spheres are a different dimension. Probably an aspect of time, rather than material. But that does not mean there is no influence of one upon another, as in the negativity found here. But there are also Astral Planes, that are in yet another dimension, so its complex and multi-layered, and in theory at least, they could all actually be in the same "place" separated probably by time, as I said.

Regarding the out of body, I feel it is a reasonable term. The body is layered, with an "inner" physical body and surrounded by at least two spirit bodies. The Astral body is one of those, and the Spirit body is another. You typically travel in the astral body in the dream state, and you can't enter the Spirit Spheres while "wearing" that Astral body. It can be discarded temporarily, and generally is if the individual visits the Spirit Spheres. That is one major reason why those that die young often go to the astral planes, and not the spirit spheres, because their astral body is too vigorous, and has not worn out.

In my opinion when you go "within" you seek to contact your Indwelling Spirit, which generally is in your mind. Communication with that Father Fragment can be achieved in the silence of the mind. It is the small still quiet voice. That is a very different matter to astral or spirit travel.

But things are complicated. I think it was Judas that first told us that you can travel in your mind too. And that is apparently the explanation for some people's absolutely ridiculous reports of what they have "seen" so it must be true. :roll: :roll:

hugs
Geoff

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:13 am

Hi Tim, Geoff and Doles,

Geoff - thank you for finding and posting this diagram, both Nicholas and I really like it. And Tim, we really liked your description of how the Spheres may relate with one another. Every little bit helps so that we can gain some fuller image and perspective of how these things might be. At least we know that there is a uniform harmony to the Spheres and soul condition.

I like the way these spirit messages stimulate our thinking and conversation.

With love,
Zara

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”