Discussing the Padgett messages and Divine Universe

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Discussing the Padgett messages and Divine Universe

Postby Geoff » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:35 am

aaah, thanks Zara, I did not notice Helge was asking about the older series.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:26 am

Hi Geoff,

Other folks have read a few of these messages as I asked them for their feedback, and they had no trouble in the way they were received. They liked the resolved voice and that there was no grey area in the meaning of the message. Most actually said that they liked the material for it wasn't religious and full of preaching nature and authority, though very much about the Divine Love. I guess it gets down to the kind of material and its diversity. I think you will find in the greater vision that some will find the messages informative and educational and easy to read, and others will find the style too difficult to read, much like the Padgett messages and the Urantia Book. It is early days, so time will tell.

At least every message is positive in its confirmation of coming to the Divine Love and living in more harmony with the Father, and some very social and personality messages are also very lively and informative.

With love,
Zara

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:57 am

Zara Borthwick wrote:Hi Geoff,

Other folks have read a few of these messages as I asked them for their feedback, and they had no trouble in the way they were received. They liked the resolved voice and that there was no grey area in the meaning of the message.

Dear Zara,

Maybe my standards are higher. I will give you a few examples, and that will probably be the last time I will mention this because I feel that I have raised this enough:

Zara Borthwick wrote:20.12.2012: 183. I introduce the Eternal Spheres

I first found the experience of the Divine Love, listening to the Master share the information that such an Immortality present and a potential for the soul.

Badly written, perhaps it should be: that such an Immortality was present and is a potential for the soul. Leaving out verbs is not acceptable. It is not any kind of "stylistic thing" as you indicate.

Zara Borthwick wrote:I am also to confirm that the reason why he has not left the Celestial Heaven to live in the Eternal Spheres although he freely visits these Spheres, is due to his service to humankind and mortal souls who are living their experience in Divine Love and who are yet to live in their experience of Divine Love.

Sentence far too long. Too many concepts in one sentence.

Zara Borthwick wrote: If Jesus were to leave the Celestial Heaven, and never to return to the mortal natural Spheres, this would present an immense loss for he alone personifies the Immortal nature of the Divine Love, unlike any other, as he is so close with the Eternal Father.

Zara Borthwick wrote:The Eternal Spheres are vast in number but not so vast that they are endless for there is structure at all universal experience and, moving through these Eternal Spheres one proceeds inwards toward the Eternal Gravity Source of Love and Spirit, being the central Soul to us all, the Eternal One.

Zara Borthwick wrote: I have done this service to the fullest of my need for this need was born out of a recognition that I am grateful to the Father for the Love, and as an act of love and to show the Father my gratitude, I gave back so that others may become aware of the potential of Immortality as I have done.

Hugs
Geoff

Helge Mercker
New Friend

Postby Helge Mercker » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Dear Zara and Geoff

Thank you for your kind and loving responses. I just arrived in the Pacific Northwest of US and left the Kalahari behind for the next 3 months.( no worries Geoff, there is enough food for 'our' kids for the next 4 months ).
What a great opportunity to re-read the messages of 2008 and looking forward in doing so. Thank you Zara for keeping us updated on the wonderful work you and Nicholas (and Celestial friends and helpers) do. Looking forward in reading these works (and words) of Love and Truth.

Hugs and much love to all,

Helge

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:14 am

Hi Helge,

Nice to hear from you and that you are spending some time in the States! It is also good that all provisions have been made for those at home, you are doing a good thing.

Thank you Geoff for the examples that you have given.

Much love to you,
Zara

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi all,
Resurrecting an old topic to say that a) I'm still here, no matter how quiet I am. The kids, work and family keep me constantly occupied these days (and thus off the computer); and b) Zara, these messages are awesome. I wish this level of communication with angels and spirits was much more commonplace than it is.

-James B.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Dera James,

Yes its been quiet on the posting side, but i have been busy creating ebooks, and am hoping to get permission soon in respect of the Borgia books. I may have finally tracked down the copyright holder. And I may also have traced the author Jeanne Walker. Here's hoping.

Looking forward to Blackpool now!!!!

hugs
Geoff

Doles
Old Friend

Postby Doles » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:51 am

Dear James, Geoff & all,
I'm glad James wrote his comments because I so wanted to simply say something along his lines but didn't think it was warranted. I had taken advantage of everyone's preoccupation with upcoming events and ongoing ones to take a step back. But I regularly visit this site and the Sanctuary board as well...just so quietly.
Doles
Blessings To All!

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:46 am

Hi James, Geoff and Doles,

James, thank you for your remark. These selected messages from The Divine Universe have been quite inspiring with much positive feedback, and thank you for your remark too Doles.

I haven't posted any more material for the book is currently being edited and taking shape for publishing. There have been a few of us involved to edit the works and then we will be good to go soon, so that one may enjoy reading from the first message to the last message!

James, we often send our love and best wishes your way and trust that all is flowing and your faith strong.

Geoff - have a great time overseas and I look forward to chatting to you when you are home!

With love,
Zara

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Geoff, sounds like things are going your way. Zara, please let us know the microsecond your book is available - I want one. Or two.

-James

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”