How can I talk to my heavenly father?

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
happycheeks
New Friend
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby happycheeks » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:03 am

Geoff wrote:
happycheeks wrote:And I have a question. My friend also believes that we are God.. What do you think about this I am God situation?


I think that while it has some Truth, it has so much untruth as to be quite dangerous.

The problem is we have a fundamental choice to make, and if we don't make the right choice, we will not be eternal in nature, never mind little gods. The god theory was propagated by the books put out by the Conversations with God fellow, and sadly IMHO, he was not talking to what we call a celestial, but one of those spirits who has made the wrong choice, and whose current theory is that "he" is "god". He absolutely was not talking to "Father" and you learn that the moment his spirit explains that Jesus was flawed. Even if from Father's perspective that might have been true, and I rather doubt it, you would never find a Celestial, never mind Father criticising another like that. It just does not happen.

Where it has great truth, is that within the mind of every one of us, is a fragment of Father, to all intents and purposes "God". However we are not that entity, and the job that we have to do, is grow our souls to the point that we can fuse, and then we are "god". But without the soul growth that we alone can do, that godness is as good as not there. And if you form the opinion that you are already god, you are never going to do the work that is required to achieve that goal. A sort of catch 22.

love,
Geoff


I'm sorry if I keep on replying. I understand what you mean. So we grow and we become the nature of God which is love. Maybe that is what you mean by being God. I know I'm only a soul that needs to grow but hopefully God will help me.

User avatar
Geoff
Site Admin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:24 am
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Contact:

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby Geoff » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:02 pm

happycheeks wrote:I'm sorry if I keep on replying. I understand what you mean. So we grow and we become the nature of God which is love. Maybe that is what you mean by being God. I know I'm only a soul that needs to grow but hopefully God will help me.


Dear happycheeks,

This is a discussion forum, you dont need a reason to reply. LOL :banana:

Well the Padgett Messages indicate that to be the case, that by receiving an external input - the Divine Love - we slowly become totally altered, and end up Divine.

I personally think there is an important step left out. I agree the Divine Love is essential to grow us, but what I think happens then, is when we are properly prepared, we will fuse with the Indwelling Spirit that is Divine, and then we are a new being, a Divine entity which has our personality. Information about this is contained in other revelations, as also more recent revelations by Divine Love mediums. But Padgett did not receive anything like this.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

happycheeks
New Friend
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby happycheeks » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 am

Geoff wrote:
happycheeks wrote:I'm sorry if I keep on replying. I understand what you mean. So we grow and we become the nature of God which is love. Maybe that is what you mean by being God. I know I'm only a soul that needs to grow but hopefully God will help me.


Dear happycheeks,

This is a discussion forum, you dont need a reason to reply. LOL :banana:

Well the Padgett Messages indicate that to be the case, that by receiving an external input - the Divine Love - we slowly become totally altered, and end up Divine.

I personally think there is an important step left out. I agree the Divine Love is essential to grow us, but what I think happens then, is when we are properly prepared, we will fuse with the Indwelling Spirit that is Divine, and then we are a new being, a Divine entity which has our personality. Information about this is contained in other revelations, as also more recent revelations by Divine Love mediums. But Padgett did not receive anything like this.

love,
Geoff


Hehe of course :) I also have an idea that when we are this divine person, we are the person God created us to be. I don't think He made us to feel depressed or to hurt people. I believe I'm growing spiritually but slowly. I also want to talk about something. When I prayed last night, I heard a voice but when I pray the voice is louder. I hear voices. They are whispers and audible. They aren't nice and they convinced me that they were God. I thought I was hearing God but I soon found out they were not. Then over time, I knew God was talking to me deep inside. I'm just bit curious to why I hear voices. But I'm too concerned about that. I don't want to go to hell but I'm trying my best.

User avatar
Geoff
Site Admin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:24 am
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Contact:

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:11 pm

happycheeks wrote: Then over time, I knew God was talking to me deep inside. I'm just bit curious to why I hear voices. But I'm too concerned about that. I don't want to go to hell but I'm trying my best.


Dear happy cheeks,

You probably are mediumistic, and just need to demand that only spirits of the light may talk with you. It may take some time, but as you grow in the light these other less evolved spirits will be forced to leave by virtue of your inner spiritual light.

Probably I should add that the fastest way to build inner spiritual light is by regular and sincere prayer for the Divine Love.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

happycheeks
New Friend
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby happycheeks » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 am

Geoff wrote:
happycheeks wrote: Then over time, I knew God was talking to me deep inside. I'm just bit curious to why I hear voices. But I'm too concerned about that. I don't want to go to hell but I'm trying my best.


Dear happy cheeks,

You probably are mediumistic, and just need to demand that only spirits of the light may talk with you. It may take some time, but as you grow in the light these other less evolved spirits will be forced to leave by virtue of your inner spiritual light.

Probably I should add that the fastest way to build inner spiritual light is by regular and sincere prayer for the Divine Love.

hugs
Geoff



I'm trying to ask more of God's love. The voices don't always speak to me all the time. they speak to me when I try to pray to God. Last night they did, but I couldn't understand what they were trying to say. So the voices are useless if they want to give me a message. Today, I am having suicidal thoughts. I feel like I'm useless. I won't commit suicide.

Connie
New Friend
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:26 am

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby Connie » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Dear Happy Cheeks,

Feeling suicidal is about not loving yourself. You must develop your love for yourself. You must remember that God loves you endlessly, but for you to really feel that love, you must feel you are His child, loved as much as every child. If you do not love yourself yet, you can develop that love. I know you can. Of course I cannot know exactly how you feel, but I know about not loving myself and feeling worthless. It is important for you to seek help and healing for your emotional wounds. Even if you do not feel worthy, do it. Many of us have huge emotional wounds and healing of those wounds may need human love as well as Gods Love, and healing of those wounds is a first step to even being able to ask for and feel Gods love.

Dear happy cheeks, remember you are loved and worthy. There is no one like you, and no one to take your precious place.

Love always, always love,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty. God's gift to you is Truth.

happycheeks
New Friend
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby happycheeks » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Connie wrote:Dear Happy Cheeks,

Feeling suicidal is about not loving yourself. You must develop your love for yourself. You must remember that God loves you endlessly, but for you to really feel that love, you must feel you are His child, loved as much as every child. If you do not love yourself yet, you can develop that love. I know you can. Of course I cannot know exactly how you feel, but I know about not loving myself and feeling worthless. It is important for you to seek help and healing for your emotional wounds. Even if you do not feel worthy, do it. Many of us have huge emotional wounds and healing of those wounds may need human love as well as Gods Love, and healing of those wounds is a first step to even being able to ask for and feel Gods love.

Dear happy cheeks, remember you are loved and worthy. There is no one like you, and no one to take your precious place.

Love always, always love,
Connie


I know but I cannot get anything right. At work, there was a complaint and apparently the kitchen sink wasn't clean. But it wasn't too bad for me. I feel like I'm a burden to people. People ask me about if I study but I don't. There's nothing to study. I tried studying health and social care but I failed work experience. I felt backstabbed by the work experience employers since they spoke behind my back. I feel useless to be honest. I'm probably appreciated by God but I deserve to be in hell. I say things without thinking.

happycheeks
New Friend
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby happycheeks » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Connie wrote:Dear Happy Cheeks,

Feeling suicidal is about not loving yourself. You must develop your love for yourself. You must remember that God loves you endlessly, but for you to really feel that love, you must feel you are His child, loved as much as every child. If you do not love yourself yet, you can develop that love. I know you can. Of course I cannot know exactly how you feel, but I know about not loving myself and feeling worthless. It is important for you to seek help and healing for your emotional wounds. Even if you do not feel worthy, do it. Many of us have huge emotional wounds and healing of those wounds may need human love as well as Gods Love, and healing of those wounds is a first step to even being able to ask for and feel Gods love.

Dear happy cheeks, remember you are loved and worthy. There is no one like you, and no one to take your precious place.

Love always, always love,
Connie


I tried asking for His love but I don't know if I can receive it. I won't get help because I've tried and it doesn't help. So God is my option. Some people have conditional love which I don't like.

User avatar
Geoff
Site Admin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:24 am
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Contact:

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby Geoff » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:26 pm

happycheeks wrote:I tried asking for His love but I don't know if I can receive it. I won't get help because I've tried and it doesn't help. So God is my option. Some people have conditional love which I don't like.


Dera happycheeks,

I think Connie has given you some very good advice there, and it does sound to me that you could do with finding a support group or counsellor who will help you with this. There is only one barrier to feeling Father's Love, and that is your own inability to love yourself. And its not an intellectual thing, its a deeply programmed thing. It certainly helps to have outlets that demonstrate your competence and worth, and I can see that a work environment could some times make this worse. On the other hand, we generally project what is inside, into the environment, and when you are feeling bad inside, it will look bad outside.

Yes many people love conditionally. Its how they were brought up. I will love you if... or I dont love you because...But God is not like that, and its our goal to emulate Him. It does not necessarily mean we are best buddies with everyone, but to the extent that you ca empathise with another, its often easier to see who they really are. And very few people are so destroyed you can't find anything about them to love. Even so, thats they way they have evolved themselves. Nobody is without INHERENT worth, because God created us all that way, with value and worth. As He said recently "You are my most perfect creations"

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

happycheeks
New Friend
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby happycheeks » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Geoff wrote:
happycheeks wrote:I tried asking for His love but I don't know if I can receive it. I won't get help because I've tried and it doesn't help. So God is my option. Some people have conditional love which I don't like.


Dera happycheeks,

I think Connie has given you some very good advice there, and it does sound to me that you could do with finding a support group or counsellor who will help you with this. There is only one barrier to feeling Father's Love, and that is your own inability to love yourself. And its not an intellectual thing, its a deeply programmed thing. It certainly helps to have outlets that demonstrate your competence and worth, and I can see that a work environment could some times make this worse. On the other hand, we generally project what is inside, into the environment, and when you are feeling bad inside, it will look bad outside.

Yes many people love conditionally. Its how they were brought up. I will love you if... or I dont love you because...But God is not like that, and its our goal to emulate Him. It does not necessarily mean we are best buddies with everyone, but to the extent that you ca empathise with another, its often easier to see who they really are. And very few people are so destroyed you can't find anything about them to love. Even so, thats they way they have evolved themselves. Nobody is without INHERENT worth, because God created us all that way, with value and worth. As He said recently "You are my most perfect creations"

love,
Geoff


I'm just in a mood swing. I have some moods that can last for two days or more. I don't understand how God can call me perfect. I hurt people and people on this earth try to destroy each other. I'll try to pray to God tonight. I dislike the idea that people think we are just human and we came here by chance. I'm sure there's more to that. He probably said you are perfect to you since you are more worthy.


Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests