How can I talk to my heavenly father?

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
happycheeks
New Friend

How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby happycheeks » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm

So I have been trying the divine love experiment. I feel something and I believe God talks to me sometimes. But I was wondering how do you get the messages from father? Do you ask and write down what is in your heart? I tried to do something like this but my friend said I'm just talking to myself. so this made me upset. I just want to talk to God and I never can. I wish God didn't create my soul. I want to be home. God should just give up on me. My post doesn't make sense because I'm not thinking straight.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: How can I talk to my heavenly father?

Postby Geoff » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:15 am

Dear happy cheeks,

Welcome.

To walk the paths we walk, you have to be willing to ignore friends, even good friends, ignore family, and listen to your heart.

Father's Voice is the still quiet voice that is typically very hard to hear, as its very quiet. If you can hear whole sentences, write them down. Father's true voice is unmistakable, its always the same. I have seen messages from six or seven different people, but Father's Voice is the same, no matter who hears.

He wont give up on you, not ever. But folks give up on Father. Talking to Father is easier than hearing His Voice. You can talk to Him anytime, any place, any way.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Connie
New Friend

Postby Connie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Dear Happy Checks,

Welcome!

You can always talk to Father and He always listens. For Father to feel you and your longing to know Him, you must speak from the deepest of your heart, being absolutely honest about yourself. Maybe you speak in words, maybe you write, sing, dance, create! Always trust, that Father loves you, never judges you and never leaves you. You must find your own way, trusting your own heart. Sometimes you cannot talk to anyone but Father about your longing, because you are now on your own path, listening to your own heart, and your connection might feel fragile in the beginning. But then, you are never alone, because now you will know Father is with you.

Like you, I started the experiment about 1½ year ago, coming from a place of not believing in Father's existence. If you are interested, you might want to read my blog about my great experiment and you will see, that I found God. I found a peace inside. Not that I never struggle, not that I do not doubt, but I found a silent place inside where I know God lives.

I honor you for being brave and continue on this path. It is not an easy one, but surely worth it. What is wonderful about it, is, that there is no one and no thing between you and God. Nothing but the walls we ourselves have built. Through praying and longing and willingness these walls will slowly but surely disappear, and you are one step closer to Father.

Know, that we in this forum are open and honest and willing to share with you, about our own experiences, doubts and the love we feel.

Love always, always love,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty. God's gift to you is Truth.

happycheeks
New Friend

Postby happycheeks » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Geoff wrote:Dear happy cheeks,

Welcome.

To walk the paths we walk, you have to be willing to ignore friends, even good friends, ignore family, and listen to your heart.

Father's Voice is the still quiet voice that is typically very hard to hear, as its very quiet. If you can hear whole sentences, write them down. Father's true voice is unmistakable, its always the same. I have seen messages from six or seven different people, but Father's Voice is the same, no matter who hears.

He wont give up on you, not ever. But folks give up on Father. Talking to Father is easier than hearing His Voice. You can talk to Him anytime, any place, any way.

love,
Geoff

Thank you for the welcome. My friend even said haha which wasn't even nice. But when he (my friend) told me that I'm talking to myself, I'm sure I heard deep inside of me "don't let him tell you what to believe". Something along those lines. I won't give up on God. I am truly trying to be honest.

happycheeks
New Friend

Postby happycheeks » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Connie wrote:Dear Happy Checks,

Welcome!

You can always talk to Father and He always listens. For Father to feel you and your longing to know Him, you must speak from the deepest of your heart, being absolutely honest about yourself. Maybe you speak in words, maybe you write, sing, dance, create! Always trust, that Father loves you, never judges you and never leaves you. You must find your own way, trusting your own heart. Sometimes you cannot talk to anyone but Father about your longing, because you are now on your own path, listening to your own heart, and your connection might feel fragile in the beginning. But then, you are never alone, because now you will know Father is with you.

Like you, I started the experiment about 1½ year ago, coming from a place of not believing in Father's existence. If you are interested, you might want to read my blog about my great experiment and you will see, that I found God. I found a peace inside. Not that I never struggle, not that I do not doubt, but I found a silent place inside where I know God lives.

I honor you for being brave and continue on this path. It is not an easy one, but surely worth it. What is wonderful about it, is, that there is no one and no thing between you and God. Nothing but the walls we ourselves have built. Through praying and longing and willingness these walls will slowly but surely disappear, and you are one step closer to Father.

Know, that we in this forum are open and honest and willing to share with you, about our own experiences, doubts and the love we feel.

Love always, always love,
Connie

Thank you for the welcome. I am trying to be totally honest with God. I am praying to Him and I surrender myself to father. I feel His love when I'm down. I spoke to God before and I asked Him if He was real and I guess I got my answer. Sometimes I do ask myself if searching for father is worth it. I want to know where I came from. Today, I was thinking and ideas or answers came to my head. I was thinking about how God speaks and as we are souls and God is the chief soul I guess. Sorry if it sounds silly but that's what I like to call God. We can speak through thoughts but we have no mouths. I am frustrated with atheists who like to insult people who believe in God. This is one of the reasons that make me think about my beliefs. I would like to read your blog if that's okay. I find other people's paths interesting too.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Dear happy cheeks,

That idea is certainly a good one, or a good enough one. He did create our souls, and our souls are the real us, and the bit that is most akin to Father. But we are baby souls, and our job is to do a good job of growing that soul.

love,
Geoff

happycheeks
New Friend

Postby happycheeks » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Geoff wrote:Dear happy cheeks,

That idea is certainly a good one, or a good enough one. He did create our souls, and our souls are the real us, and the bit that is most akin to Father. But we are baby souls, and our job is to do a good job of growing that soul.

love,
Geoff

Well I hope I'm doing a good job of it. I do wonder why He created us. why me? I wish I knew all the answers about how we were created and the purpose.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:16 am

happycheeks wrote:
Well I hope I'm doing a good job of it. I do wonder why He created us. why me? I wish I knew all the answers about how we were created and the purpose.

Well it seems He enjoys living our lives, in the sense that there is nothing He is ever unaware of. He has created vast numbers of perfected beings, and we are the imperfect beings, the lowest level of consciousness that could grow into "gods". The entire universe exists to grow us into our potential, and we will then become a part of the army of helpers growing other souls. Its like a garden really.

hugs
Geoff

happycheeks
New Friend

Postby happycheeks » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:17 am

Geoff wrote:
happycheeks wrote:

Well it seems He enjoys living our lives, in the sense that there is nothing He is ever unaware of. He has created vast numbers of perfected beings, and we are the imperfect beings, the lowest level of consciousness that could grow into "gods". The entire universe exists to grow us into our potential, and we will then become a part of the army of helpers growing other souls. Its like a garden really.

hugs
Geoff

Ah I understand. I really want to progress spiritually. And I have a question. My friend also believes that we are God.. What do you think about this I am God situation?

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:22 am

happycheeks wrote:And I have a question. My friend also believes that we are God.. What do you think about this I am God situation?

I think that while it has some Truth, it has so much untruth as to be quite dangerous.

The problem is we have a fundamental choice to make, and if we don't make the right choice, we will not be eternal in nature, never mind little gods. The god theory was propagated by the books put out by the Conversations with God fellow, and sadly IMHO, he was not talking to what we call a celestial, but one of those spirits who has made the wrong choice, and whose current theory is that "he" is "god". He absolutely was not talking to "Father" and you learn that the moment his spirit explains that Jesus was flawed. Even if from Father's perspective that might have been true, and I rather doubt it, you would never find a Celestial, never mind Father criticising another like that. It just does not happen.

Where it has great truth, is that within the mind of every one of us, is a fragment of Father, to all intents and purposes "God". However we are not that entity, and the job that we have to do, is grow our souls to the point that we can fuse, and then we are "god". But without the soul growth that we alone can do, that godness is as good as not there. And if you form the opinion that you are already god, you are never going to do the work that is required to achieve that goal. A sort of catch 22.

love,
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”