Spammers

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Spammers

Postby Geoff » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:23 am

These phpbb boards are being hit by persistent human spammers. Which means they get past the devices used to stop non-humans from joining ie bots. I know of two other phpbb boards where this is happening. I do not delete the entries, because it means that they cannot re-use an email address, but of course they create these as they go along. So that is why we appear to have all these new members with the weirdest names who never post. They are all banned. I have a resource that tells me they are spammers, and they don't even get a chance to post. If they did, they still would not make it. I am not sure how long they will keep this up, but I wont stop banning them.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

James B
Old Friend

Re: Spammers

Postby James B » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:46 am

Well, you know the song, Geoff: "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." :D

Since I'm here, things are good, Ruth is good, I took her to Hawaii, the Divine Love flows like water, and life gets better every day. That about sums up everything since we last talked! Hope you're happy and healthy!

-James

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:49 am

Dear James,

Yes I am very well thank you. I trust you are having a beautiful Christmas? Glad to hear both you and Ruth are well.

Hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Christmas has been good to us. The twins have lots of new clothing, and several cute pictures were taken. The cats are playing with the boxes and the dog is chewing on a new toy. Dinner is a little later at my parents'. Still a little bit in recovery mode from our trip, but the routines of home are taking over nicely.

-James

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”