How to Physically Experience Divine Love

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: How to Physically Experience Divine Love

Postby Geoff » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:48 am

Dear Papab,

Thats awesome news. Totally awesome. As also the confirmation of my strategy regarding these books. Keep it up until you cant be without it. Yup, you know you are doing it right when you don't want to stop.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:21 am

Hello All;

I have been reading and watching Sister Ambro's story. This really an illustration of Divine Love as I understand it. It is also an invitation to go beyond our own limitations. Divine Love is a gift from God based on our willingness to express "Natural love" around us. So, in other words, whatever we give, we will receive.

I also red the link "Give your Love" which is really a beautiful text. From it, I selected the following words :

"Giving your love will heal you. Giving your love will teach you. Giving your love will make you strong in spirit and will teach you what truth is. Truth is neither what your beliefs are nor your accumulation of knowledge of things that you have read. Truth is a living force that radiates from the depths of your soul when love is active in the human soul. Yes, you can read about truth and create your beliefs based on your acquirement of information but he who gives of his love is in possession of the truth to the extent that he gives of himself (love).

Beliefs are perceptions, perceptions that an individual mind/s has reasoned and are valid and effective to the extent that they are founded by the application and possession of love. Truth cannot be based on individual perception. Truth is universal in nature and cannot compromise itself to any one perception. Truth is a force and attribute of the soul that is filled with love."

All the best.

Kris

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:33 am

On you tube, I found this video about practising Divine Love. May be those people have never heard about James Padgett' message but through their actions they can help many peoples to come closer to God. Anyway it helps us to get a better undeerstanding of what is Divine Love.

Here is the link Understanding and Applying Divine Love

Papab
New Friend

Postby Papab » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Amen Kris. Converting natural love toward Divine Love seems to be exactly the sort of alchemy that daily practice can provide. I didn't consider it that way before your post and surely every avenue of redemption is invaluable. Intellectual descriptions attempt to circumscribe what is innately beyond definition but reflections of many sorts may be useful to us.

PA clue Ye are
that mon(YOU)mental
skips boisterous means
the loudest bells
peal sanctimony
while a wind chime
simply hummmmmmmmmms.

PA turn all
peaccccccccccccccccccccccccce
how long did I
even hope
my little fingers
raccoon mask
could make me
pretend to disappear
into some thing
cute enough real Ye
unless you played along?

Before words
there are know/see/ons
where (k)now is soul txt
where see is (Y)enormous vista
and ons and ons
are (Y)e turn it
(H)e.

With much fan fare
I invite Hym(i)n
shyly
was a squatter’s folly
to ever consider
coyly
palming Castle keys
to make grand YOUR
singly m(y)ne.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Kris wrote:On you tube, I found this video about practising Divine Love. May be those people have never heard about James Padgett' message but through their actions they can help many peoples to come closer to God. Anyway it helps us to get a better undeerstanding of what is Divine Love.

Here is the link Understanding and Applying Divine Love

Hi Chris,

I think that he is using the name we know for a very specific part of Father's arsenal of energies, to describe other better known energies by. It does not align with the P Messages explanations. For example Universal Energy can power a motor, and create electricity, but its not Divine Love. Chi is a life force, but its not Divine Love. Yes its possible to heal via Divine Love, but its also possible to heal without it. I did not listen to all of it. But if he does not mention "The Peace that Knows no Understanding" or something similar, then he is off target.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello All;

It is quite challenging to understang God Divine Love. I always understood that God'Love and Human's Love (or natural Love) are of different natures. God's Love is always inconditionnal and absolute expression of a total gift. For me, Mother Thérèsa as well as quite other few Christian misssionaries were really the living testimony of God's inconditionnal love. They really were able to transform the lives of so many humans. Throughout history, whatever it is a recent or not so recent one, we came to listen to the live of a few humans who really sacrifice their live for God's purpose.

I would think that all those peoples are the manifestation of Divine Love. It is why I have the tendancy to consider that Divine Love is "just" the expression of natural love in its complete expression. Usually, in Christian Churches, we used to say that the biggest expression of Love is to offer our life for the sake of some one else. Of course this though is related to the though that Jesus was a sacrifice for the sake of humanity. Of course, there are different ways to understand this, but the "truth" remains that Jesus through his sacrifice allowed his disciples and the first followers to walk on his path.

Unless Divine Love is still something else.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:24 pm

Dear Kris,

The Padgett Messages tell us that Divine Love only resides in Father, unless and until that human, by a process of its own WILLINGNESS has received from Father some of His Divine Love. Then, to the extent that they have received a lot, or a little, they can LIVE that Love. Mother Teresa even though she had no intellectual understanding of this, nevertheless because of her expression of human love towards Father caused a large inflowing of the Divine Love, so much so that she passed into the top of the fifth sphere. That is VERY unusual. She undoubtedly spread a lot of Divine Love during her life of love and compassion. But so did Yogananda, who was not a Christian, and so did his own guru (teacher) and I would guess many other devout Hindu gurus. Certainly although we have not heard from Padre Pia, I would expect him to be up there. Now Jesus was open to this love from incarnation. And it was offered to him. He managed to reach what we call the seventh sphere by age of 33. So he completed his spiritual path, reached the zenith by the time he started his public ministry. Apparently he had a big head-start over all of us, because he was insulated from the negativity that the rest of us get in the womb and as children.

And this is the important point. Before Jesus came here, NOT ONE OF US could follow that path. It was closed, closed by the choices Amon and Aman made. So no there is a very great difference between Divine Love in the sense mentioned in the Padgett Messages and everything else. Sure there is natural love, thats what we have to have to actually trigger this process, and so are many other energies that Father shares, because if He did nt, we would not exist. But the Divine Love, is something different. It is not the sum of all those.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”