Messages from the Father

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
James B
Old Friend

Messages from the Father

Postby James B » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 am

Hi Geoff!

It seems that we have a new talented medium contributing to the site! The new messages directly from the Father are beautiful additions! They also seem to be running in a series. Might we get another run from these similar to the Judas messages?

-James

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Messages from the Father

Postby Geoff » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 am

Dear James,

Who knows what lies in store. I am not going to get too excited, because just when I decided the Judas messages were really getting somewhere, the medium lost the plot. Actually its not uncommon for that to happen, so I dont plan on adding any stress whatsoever to this new medium.

But yes, they are wonderful, and I sense better than is realised by the medium, which probably means its a good clear channel. The medium is not advanced in any intellectual/spiritual way, and yet sometimes the text is awesomely good, in my opinion.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

RaeUK
New Friend

Postby RaeUK » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Ah, interesting Geoff. I always wondered what happened to the Judas messages ...

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Dear Rae,

You would have seen something to that effect stated in my introduction to the published books of Judas Messages: http://new-birth.net/padgett_books.htm#judas

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”