The Harmony Messages Commentry

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
James B
Old Friend

Re: The Harmony Messages Commentry

Postby James B » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 am

The Mortal Realms of Love and Spirit -7:
I know that other messages have hinted at the fact that spirits in the Natural Spheres aren't overly interested in learning about the Divine Love, but with this message, I sense a hint of frustration; I imagine that Celestial spirits must feel quite frustrated when trying to spread the word to spirits in the Natural Spheres. The very nature of the Spirit Spheres, where everyone is drawn into philosophically homogeneous groups, almost works against the introduction of the New Birth.

I find it a little disappointing to read that a large number of spirits simply 'go on living,' especially when White Feather has made it very apparent that there's more than just these Spheres and our Celestial Heavens to see. I know that these spirits could be quite happy and content to remain that way, but I don't think anyone can learn that these other places exist and not yearn to experience them for themselves -but the ability to learn about it in the Spheres seems rather remote. This just seems to drive home the profound advantage of learning all of this now, in the physical world.

-James

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 am

Hi James,

Having read your observation on MR-7, I feel that this highlights much about many things. Some people and I imagine spirits need a reason or to find a reason to do something. For those who have experienced the Love enough to know that it is not threatening in any way, and does not diminish their individuality in any way and feels good, may find it difficult to understand why everyone would not want to participate with it!

My feel on these Harmony Messages, as we progress as they are communicated, is that the existence of the Natural system is necessary because of the way personality forms to make choices predominantly that serve ones’ own interest. For those who understand the Divine Love and then the Natural system must see this self-interest with beaming clarity. A Celestial spirit I feel has moved beyond the confinements of being purely self-interested. I do recall a Padgett message where it stipulates that it is easier to feel Divine Love in the physical experience than when living as a spirit. Perhaps this is because of the relationship between spirit body and Divine Love and soul, where as in our experience we have physical feelings that can provide the go-between for the spirit body and soul. Our physical body can really recognise the presence of the Holy Spirit and the Love because it is so not physical or mortal!

The experience of Divine Love does place our understanding about spirits into a viable and real context. If all the spirits had accepted the Divine Love then all the information received by individuals from all years gone by, would share the same common truth about God’s Love and Spirit and the human soul. I have felt that the reason why White Feather has placed these messages in the expression of ‘God, Love and Spirit’ is to show the universality of Divine Love for all human souls. Most people have some vague idea about God and I do see that the Celestial spirits are trying to convey this open experience about Love and Spirit before a true individualisation of God moves into knowing God as the living Soul, Father. The Padgett Messages convey truth yet much of the writing will exclusively appeal to a small experience of humanity because of its religious content. The message of Divine Love is universal therefore the approach for humankind to have the best possible chance from ones’ own life experience the Truths need to be liberated as example by the universality of the Love and Spirit. From there, all progression is an individual thing. Lastly, in the Spirit world the Celestial spirits have God’s Love in their soul and so the Father in substance is present and ultimately without the physical body shielding the true condition of the spirit body and soul, natural spirits are experiencing what the whole soul-thing is really about, even when they are unaware of their own soul.

Much love,
Zara

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:48 pm

James B wrote:I find it a little disappointing to read that a large number of spirits simply 'go on living,' especially when White Feather has made it very apparent that there's more than just these Spheres and our Celestial Heavens to see. I know that these spirits could be quite happy and content to remain that way, but I don't think anyone can learn that these other places exist and not yearn to experience them for themselves -but the ability to learn about it in the Spheres seems rather remote. This just seems to drive home the profound advantage of learning all of this now, in the physical world.

-James

Dera James,

You have touched on a point that surpised me some years back. Jesus said it can be harder to learn the Truth, if you don't start here on Earth. I could not see why that could be so, because you only have to ask, and you will get a teacher. But I even learnt recently that Osiris actually exists - the Egyptian God. He exists because in effect they created him. The realms are so malleable to creative influence if you don't know its all an illusion, you can get sucked into anything, so it seems. And of course many are intellectually lazy. They were here, they don't change.

love,
Geoff.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 am

Dera James,

You have touched on a point that surpised me some years back. Jesus said it can be harder to learn the Truth, if you don't start here on Earth. I could not see why that could be so, because you only have to ask, and you will get a teacher. But I even learnt recently that Osiris actually exists - the Egyptian God. He exists because in effect they created him. The realms are so malleable to creative influence if you don't know its all an illusion, you can get sucked into anything, so it seems. And of course many are intellectually lazy. They were here, they don't change.

love,
Geoff.

Osiris exists... okay, I can grasp that. Does Osiris exist as a powerful thought-form, or a more complex entity capable of action? If people created him, then they started from thoughts; were those thoughts of a particularly high spiritual order, or were they low - low enough that malicious spirits might have been attracted?

Our thoughts stick around at their "developmental level" and can thus influence those people who are receptive to those levels. Did Osiris then become a self-sustaining creation by influenceing people to perpetuate the notion of his existence?

I mention this because Osiris was not a harmonious god, not by a long shot. I could see the creation sustaining itself by the unwitting use of human will.

Where does Osiris dwell? Is this an astral being, or does he inhabit an actual Sphere?

Human creations open a grey-area can of worms that fits right in there with the "Borderlands" messages. Worse, it makes us 10,000% more accountable for the thoughts and philosophies we carry, because they hang around like space junk or water and air pollution.

-James

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Dear James,

I have very little to go on. I believe in the Spirit Spheres, which is harder to comprehend. I suspect it must have started as a thought form in the astral, and I believed these mostly stayed in the astral, but in essence everything is a thought form, while you are in time-space.

love,
Geoff.

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:06 am

Hi James,
In my experience, understanding images created in the Spirit world by people who have not been fortunate to understand what the soul ‘is’ and how it is subject to conditions and Laws in the Spirit world write about the Spirit world as in trying to catch the rainbow. Any image created by an individual or collective will only reflects the condition of soul of its mortal creator. This reveals to us the condition of soul God lives in. God does not create gods when creating the human soul and yet individuals create images of god to suit their own condition and needs. This demonstrates why we are most grateful for the existence and availability of Divine Love.

The thing that is in question about this Egyptian god is did the man live and walked the Earth for if he did, he would have a soul. That soul, be attracted to which every Sphere and perhaps if he was in a higher Sphere than his followers, could make an appearance to visit them. If he did not live, then what was created is a phantom and of purely natural mortal–energy creation and has no bearing on anything/one other than those who have conjured him up.
it makes us 10,000% more accountable for the thoughts and philosophies we carry, because they hang around like space junk or water and air pollution.

Like the act of any progression, our thoughts and actions do have consequences and they do remain requirements to be addressed as we progress until we have reached that time when our ‘debris’ has been dissolved and we are responsible, forgiven and accepted all that we have been involved with.

With love,
Zara

Tim
Old Friend

Postby Tim » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi All!

Thanks to Zara, Nicolas and White Feather for the recent series of messages. I’ve enjoyed reading them and they’ve helped to improve my perspective of “the way things are”.

The first couple of messages on causality and systems were initially tough to grasp, but they provide a good foundation of reference. They’re difficult concepts to describe in written word. It’s funny how often we encounter simple things that are so difficult to describe in detail. For me, the messages re-affirm our Father as the “first cause”, as is so commonly referred to in philosophical circles. Also, the use of the word ”systems” to encapsulate and even improve my concept of how the natural and divine systems interact.

I like James’ explanation of why something with a “smooth surface” is hard to perceive. That makes sense. With an understanding that most everything (if not everything) in the physical universe, and possibly the spirit world, is vibrating in some fashion, this concept of “smooth” and “edged” fits nicely.

Our physical sight allows us to see those things that light waves (of a finite spectrum) bounce off of. Well, that applies to those things that do not produce their own light. I’d often wondered why we, as humans, give so much weight to those things that reflect light when it’s clear that there are so many more things that do not.

Vibration (movement, change) in most any kind of medium (air, water, ether) creates waves. If you study waves and their interaction, visualizing their behavior in a harmonic state versus an disharmonic one is useful. Wave interaction is not “smooth” when there is disharmony. It’s rather bumpy, and where the peaks of wave oscillations meet (collide), there’s a synergistic increase in the strength (amplitude) of all.

Disharmony is something that natural (human or otherwise) systems create. In musical terms, we use consonance (harmony) and dissonance (disharmony). Here’s an explanation of the importance of both from a musical perspective:

“Notes that sound good together when played at the same time are called consonant. Chords built only of consonances sound pleasant and "stable"; you can listen to one for a long time without feeling that the music needs to change to a different chord. Notes that are dissonant can sound harsh or unpleasant when played at the same time. Or they may simply feel "unstable"; if you hear a chord with a dissonance in it, you may feel that the music is pulling you towards the chord that resolves the dissonance. Obviously, what seems pleasant or unpleasant is partly a matter of opinion.”

From the time I encountered the terms “Harmony” and “Disharmony” used to describe what happens in the Spirit World (and here in the physical), I had begun to visualize (what I can now encapsulate as) the human soul system as a symphony. It helps me to understand the importance of individualization and perhaps the dissonance created by the Natural and why the Divine allows it.

I’ll go out on a limb and state that every musical masterpiece involves dissonance. What is most pleasing to our ears is the various combinations of the two and the eventual resolution of dissonance to consonance. The same can apply to visual art – it’s the combination and interaction of the colors and shapes that create something of interest. I doubt anyone enjoys a musical piece consisting of a single pitch (perfect musical harmony) for very long, nor would we want to look at a single color on canvas.

Well, all for now. Again, I want to relay my appreciation for this new body of work. There are many amazing concepts and affirmations there. Also, thanks yet again to Geoff for the obvious amount of work he puts into this web site.

Love and blessings to you all,
Tim

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 am

Hi Tim and all,

Hi and nice to see you Tim and welcome to Geoff’s new board. I am glad that you have enjoyed reading these recent messages from White Feather and that you have an improved perspective. I mentioned in a recent comment, that causality works well and last year Nicholas and I spent much of the year learning about Divine Love and soul relating the experience with systems and the material delivered in the Padgett messages.

I was really looking for a language that facilitated an experience of Divine Love that related with cause and effect as we have learnt that the soul changes from an experience of Love. In addition, you have understood how difficult it was to put into written word, what we – Nicholas and I – were speaking aloud or sharing with individuals as opposed to writing it with a spirit such as White Feather!

the use of the word ”systems” to encapsulate and even improve my concept of how the natural and divine systems interact

A system is a practical context and helps form a visual form and set of parameters for anyone to see/ work with. It does give objectivity into our experiences.

I enjoyed reading your thoughts on James’ observations about edges and smooth surfaces and especially on your musical comparison of harmonic and disharmonic’s! This was most enlightening and I learnt a little about music and waves. Maybe you have described a little on how music experienced and seen in the Spheres!

Harmony is a real thing and related with soul condition and love. There are only a few more messages to come to complete the Harmony Messages. I am glad that they have been inspirational to readers.

Love,
Zara

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:34 am

Hi readers,

The Harmony Messages are all posted and this experience complete now. Learning about the human experience and condition brings very real values into the nature of life and extended relationships. I do hope these messages help extend a learning in a Divine Love experience relating with human love and conditions.

The causality of experience has ramifications that we experience day-in-day-out and form an image of experience and the nature of experience itself. If we can glimpse a little of the harmony that the Celestial spirits speak of in our earthly experiences, then, we have glimpsed a Divine reality and universal Truth. The Divine Love is exactly this and it relates to us in our human experience and this is where the real substance of learning in the living of Love and Spirit is.

Regards,
Zara

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:11 am

Dear Zara,

Many thanks for that. Hopefully I can catch up soon, as I am way behind reading the threads.

love,
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”