We will use this forum to highlight any annual retreats that are planned
Geoff
Site Admin

2011 Divine Love Retreat

Postby Geoff » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Dear Folks,

Ruth Duvall is organising this, and she writes:
Hello everyone,

I hope that all receive this email, but if there is someone you know who I don't have here on the email list, please forward the info as all are invited to attend. I have tried unsuccessfully to obtain information on the campsite we used before here in Fla. but found another just this weekend that I think is just perfect. You can bring up the web site to check it out for yourself, http://www.fcmr.org It is very clean and peaceful. They have 460 acres, so you have options for horseback riding on the trails, a hoedown with live music and dancing every Tues nite, and pot luck and bonfire on sun nite. There is a museum of horse drawn carriages onsite. Karen and I went to a horse show there this weekend and had a very relaxing time. The Villages are within 3-4 miles where you have shopping of all kinds; so if you need anything at all, it's not a problem: movie theatre, groceries, restaurants, etc. The resort also offers airport dropoff and pickup for $35 each way, right to your door, and the resort has a bus service to the villages so you won't need a car rental.

I need a head count of who will commit to coming as the more we have, the better pricing we can get of course. Currently we are looking at around $350 per person or less. For those who would commit, we would need to collect in advance when we come to a lockdown price. The open times we have are from April 27th through May 4th. Please get back to me or Holly asap. thanks!

With every prayer, I wish you Love!
Ruth Duvall

If you don't have Ruth's email, you can PM me on this board, and I will pass on the info.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Annual Retreats”