Blackpool and Frankfurt Aug/Sept 2016

We will use this forum to highlight any annual retreats that are planned
Geoff
Site Admin

Blackpool and Frankfurt Aug/Sept 2016

Postby Geoff » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:19 pm

I attended both these retreats back to back. They had slightly different purposes, and hence were different in detail. The Blackpool was a shared event with WHC, and they ran maybe half the sessions, with their chosen topics. Nevertheless we were able to have some great prayer sessions and one goal to unlock the light portal was a success. It had become blocked with what seemed like thought forms. Catching up with my Divine Love friends who had travelled across the world to get there was a delight, and I shared a room at the Waldorf hotel with my wonderful buddy Rev Jimbeau from Hawaii. The weather surprised everyone and was a delight, with a tiny bit of rain. Getting from Blackpool via Manchester to Frankfurt proved a hassle for quite a number of us with delayed flights, but we all got there in the end.

The Frankfurt retreat was arranged by Marion and Arie and held at a local hotel which proved excellent, and extremely well located. This was different in that perhaps slightly over half spoke German, and some of these had insufficient English to get by. So everything had to be translated back and forth. We had some hilarious moments particularly when a translator forgot and "translated" English into English, or vice versa. The spiritual condition here soon built and was very strong by the end. All in all a blessed time, wonderfully healing. The weather again was just fabulous.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Sandy
New Friend

Re: Blackpool and Frankfurt Aug/Sept 2016

Postby Sandy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:14 am

Hi Geoff,
I suspect both these two events held many benefits for the personal well being of each participant and the world at large. It makes my heart sing to imagine you and your dear DL friends gathering, sharing and lightening the ills on this planet. We've a long hard road ahead perhaps and sometimes it seems almost hopeless with the light seemingly hidden, but then I hear about these events and I know from our many conversations and from conversations with Terry, Jeanne and Al that when you loving people meet the power of Love can accomplish anything.
hugs,
Sandy

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Blackpool and Frankfurt Aug/Sept 2016

Postby Geoff » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:31 am

Dear Sandy,

Yes there was stuff going on for sure.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Annual Retreats”