Jane Sherwood - Laurence of Arabia

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

Jane Sherwood - Laurence of Arabia

Postby Geoff » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:27 pm

I just had this recommendation given to me:

http://www.innerworlddesigns.com/circle ... ournal.pdf

Not sure if anyone here has read this?

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kris
Old Friend

Re: Jane Sherwood

Postby Kris » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Thank you Geoff for this posting. I have red this "journal" many years ago, may be twenty years ago. Lately I have been looking again for this book but I could not find it. I try to contact the person who lended it to me at that time but he did not respond. So it's amazing that, in one sense, you are answering, Geoff, to my request. I don't have much time to read it now but I will let you know my opinion.

Anyway the beginning of this "book" is quite unique and unusual, I never red anything like this in the past. As far as I remember the following pages are more conventional. However it took quite a long time for him before beeing able to find a worthy occupation in the spiritual world.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Thanks Kris,

I started it, but as usual, ran out of time.....

hugs
Geoff

Vee
New Friend

Postby Vee » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:35 am

Dear Geoff,

I’ve read this over the last couple of days, and about the first half is quite interesting with extensive detail about the initial time at the astral zone. I have not read about the astral zone before , and the episode of someone transferring to the next sphere seems to be a bit unusual.
Later on however, he gets convinced about reincarnation, reasoning it out in all sorts of ways, but perhaps it is one of those things one could perhaps expect from astral zone inhabitants.

Cheers,

Veronica.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Vee wrote: I have not read about the astral zone before , and the episode of someone transferring to the next sphere seems to be a bit unusual.

Dear Vee,

Well I better read it then, because you are right, its not common to get an explanation that clearly identifies these difference places. But here is an amazing book that does:

A Subaltern in Spirit Land - a Sequel to Gone West Part One

hugs
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Dear Veronica,

Yes I really liked that short story, in fact I liked it so much I took that pdf and re-formatted it. I found it too wide to read easily, and it also had quite a few scanning errors. I will upload it to my site soon, along with a few comments I made. Its pretty certain he is in the astral plane, and its not surprising how his perception/observation from the bottom is what we would call confused. But the strength there is I think his description of overcoming "emotions".

hugs
Geoff

Vee
New Friend

Re: Jane Sherwood - Laurence of Arabia

Postby Vee » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:18 am

Dear Geoff,

What I found intriguing, is the response to negativity in a spirit of higher development. They cannot be in the vicinity of an “offensively” negative person. It is almost as if that spirit “stinks”.
I haven’t seen that spelled out anywhere else like that.
The opposite.. of a spirit not being able to cope with the light around higher developed spirits…seems more common….like that woman in the red dress early on in “Through the mists” by Lees.
Surely, the higher advanced spirits can put up some kind of protection against the “stink" of negativity, but perhaps the higher developed spirit in the astral zone is himself not that far developed yet.

I’m going to have a go at the "Subaltern in Spirit land” now.
My favourite books now are the Lees trilogy, but everything offers more at repeat readings, always more to discover. The first time one flies over things, the second time some things seem completely new, and at the third reading still more is discovered.For me it is like that with all the things I have so far read about this spiritual literature.

Love,

Veronica.

Return to “Spiritual Books”