Rita's world - about Friendship Beyond Death

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Sofia
New Friend

Rita's world - about Friendship Beyond Death

Postby Sofia » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:31 pm

The afterlife has always been one of humanities big mysteries. But while religions and belief-systems of old often has given images of what happens next that serves a certain purpose, today it seems that the idea of what comes after life is more open to interpretation than ever. And interest in After Life literature, such as the whole category of Near Death experiences, is huge. It is a great thing then, to read something as understated, direct and open-minded as"Rita's world - A View from the Non-Physical"What I really like about this book is that the whole premise is the friendship built up between author Frank DeMarco, and Rita. A respectful friendship, centered around their common interest in spirituality and philosophy in life, that simply doesn't end when Rita dies, but rather expands. From where she is on the other side, Rita has access to knowledge about existence that is far beyond ordinary knowledge. Through daily conversations Frank and Rita covers areas such as 'The nature of time,' 'Unlived potential' and 'Good and evil'.

Frank style is meticulous. Dates, time and pauses in the conversation is duly noted. He leaves room for Rita's views and everything seems transcribed word by word. For those tired of the After-life literature's somethings grand, sweeping interpretations of, for example, Near death experiences, this is a great contrast. It is truly Rita's world we enter, and not the ego of Frank DeMarco, which unfortunately is the case for many other writers in the genre. Rita's World is partially created in collaboration with Charles Sides, who helped him structure the questions and subquestions. This has probably enhanced the structure of the book.

For me, this is more than anything a book about a great, and touching friendship. And I leave the book feeling more convinced than ever that death is no end to special relationships, but that a lot of the After-life literature out there simplify the concept of death. This book does not.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1937907376/ref ... _dp_review

Zara Borthwick
Family

Re: Rita's world - about Friendship Beyond Death

Postby Zara Borthwick » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Hi Sofia and welcome to the Divine Love New-Birth site.

There are so many good examples of mediums making contact with interesting individuals in spirit and I am sure that Geoff and others will be interested in looking at this book, thank you.

Have you had some time exploring James Padgett's work or some of the other contemporary mediums who work with Celestial spirits that further our experience of living with the Divine Love in our modern-earthly life?

Thank you,
Zara

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:57 am

Hi Sofia,

Thanks for this. I will have a look when i have time, but would add that there are a very large number of outstanding books on life after death, and I have made a point of bringing many of these back into print myself.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Sofia
New Friend

Postby Sofia » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:32 pm

Geoff! Totally missed this comment - sorry about that :) - and of course it is. I usually have the privilege to stumble over things that interest me and get my though processes going. Until I move over to the next area of interest ;) Thanks for the tips! All the best

Richarddbrown
New Friend

Postby Richarddbrown » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:07 pm

What a lovely sounding novel, I will have to buy a copy for myself soon!

'Waves of the Spirit' by Richard D. Brown - available soon

http://lawsofthesun.com

Return to “Spiritual Books”