The Life Beyond the Veil

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

The Life Beyond the Veil

Postby Geoff » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:13 am

A series of four books were received over the period 1913 to about 1920 and then published. The receiver was Rev George Vale Owen, VICAR OF ORFORD, LANCASHIRE. I have so far read the first volume subtitled "The LowLands of Heaven".

Now my impression. I liked the Lowlands of Heaven very much. Sure it is no where as detailed as for example the Anthony Borgia books, nor several others I could mention. But it has a different feel about it which I would call very "personal". Particularly his mother's communications, although I certainly found Astriel very interesting. Volume 4 has the information about the counting of spheres, and they have 14 lower spheres before you reach the Christ spheres, as opposed to the seven in other sources. So they actually have doubled the sphere count by considering each sphere to have two parts

What I liked about his mother's was that it was simply a few days of her life in Summerland. (I did consider she might more accurately be in the Borderlands, but will go with Summerland since she used that term a few times. Summerland is the top part of the First Mansion World.) She also touched on some things that are rather hard to get straight, in particular the effect of strongly held false beliefs on progression, and the issue of typically having both bad and good traits, and having to compensate for the bad before you gain the benefit of the good you did.

I will certainly recommend these books on my site, and possibly go as far as creating e-books of them if I don't find any available globally. The pdfs are rather poor in my opinion. It will be interesting to see if in the later volumes the issue of how you prepare yourself spiritually to reach the Christ spheres is covered. If they are in the Fifth, it indicates they do know, and are on the Christ path.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: The Life Beyond the Veil

Postby Geoff » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:22 am

Since this post I have obtained FIVE volumes, so in fact there is one more than I knew about, and I have also now created the first ebook.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

WernerV
Old Friend

Re: The Life Beyond the Veil

Postby WernerV » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:25 am

Great job Geoff!

Big hug, Werner.

Return to “Spiritual Books”