The Richard Messages

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: The Richard Messages

Postby Geoff » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Yes I have not seen the transcript of his message received a few weeks back in Hawaii. I will post it here when I find it.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:00 am

Just got it today

The value of knowing your souls

hugs
Geoff

Sandy
New Friend

Postby Sandy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:17 am

Oh Geoff, thank you for posting that message! It brought "happish" tears to my eyes. I'm all fired up now and looking for a "victim" to love. ( ;) well you know what I mean.... we are so blessed...Love, Love Love!)
Hugs,
Sandy

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:34 am

Dear Sandy,

Yes its a lovely message, and the more lovely when you have known James. He is and was a dear dear soul.

hugs
Geoff

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:15 pm

I was so happy to read this message.

Yesterday evening we had our prayer-circle again, the first in this New Year. I managed to translate James's message into German just in time and I read it out loud to the group. In doing so I suddenly felt deeply touched and emotional, which I hadn't been before, reading it for the first time and translating it. As we went into silent prayer I felt a beautiful warm energy and presence and yes, I had the feeling James was present with us.

We were only just starting to develop a beautiful friendship when James departed a couple of months ago and I was deeply sad when that happened. But now I feel ever so much comforted to have another confirmation that he's all the way up in the fifth sphere and supporting his earthly friends in their various prayer-groups. That's just so beautiful!

It must have been so touching for you, Geoff.. I'm sure you're more than happy to hear from our dear friend.

Hugs
Arie

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Indeed it was awesome.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 am

The first time I ever heard of him was after reading the last message published by Juda on the source of emotion where a link was published about the following message Giving, Receivings, Emotions and thoughts.

I have just been reading his last message adressed from the realm of spirits. I am quite surprised to learn about his passing. The destiny of each one is sometimes strange. I would espect him doing a long job as a medium. But, probably, his help will be greater from his new home.

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:36 pm

Yes, we were all very sad and disappointed to have to say goodbye to our friend for now. These are questions we don't always get an answer to, or at least we often don't perceive them as valid answers, I tend to think. Questions about why illness and death..and why it happens to some we would expect to have a special place in Father's heart or something..

But there you are: no one has a special place in Father's heart. We all do! And living on these planes often makes it difficult to discern what is good for us and what is not. So in the end, when praying for healing, we can only say: Thy Will be done, I surrender completely to Your Will in full faith that You know what is best. Straight through all pain and grief.

What comforts me is to know that James had a full, blessed and rich life, as I have gathered. And he was at peace with his fate, knowing where he was heading to. And what an inspiring thought it is to have such a dear good friend in the Fifth Sphere assisting us on our path!

Love
Arie

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Dear Arie,

Yes it was particularly hard on my faith, because as you know I am a healer, and I love(d) James very considerably, having really made a bond with him over the short time I knew him. Yet I could not ever channel healing for him. Just could not. I do accept that there is a reason, and no doubt one day I will understand that.

hugs
Geoff

Sandy
New Friend

Postby Sandy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Dear Geoff,

In a way I can understand what you felt in your last post.
Yes it was particularly hard on my faith, because as you know I am a healer, and I love(d) James very considerably, having really made a bond with him over the short time I knew him. Yet I could not ever channel healing for him. Just could not. I do accept that there is a reason, and no doubt one day I will understand that.

It was very much similar to what I experienced with Carol (Wingzie) in her battle with ALS and her ultimate passing. In a way, I am still left with a big ole hole in my heart. I'm thinking it's a hole that only God can mend. (and some day, I will let Him/Her. ;) :roll: :) )

hugs,
Sandy

Return to “Spiritual Books”