True Gospel Revealed anew by Jesus Four Volumes

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

True Gospel Revealed anew by Jesus Four Volumes

Postby Geoff » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:08 am

I have completed new print editions of all four volumes, and priced them at cost at Lulu and because Lulu prints all around the world, the postage is often much cheaper than sourcing from the USA. These are the original publications of the Padgett Messages, but sadly the originals had very poor typesetting, and because they were published by a church, they are not available in commercial channels and libraries. I have also added as many dates as we know of, and filled in the "anonymous" names where known, added a great many cross links, and also added informative footnotes. Duplicate messages have been consolidated, and those duplicates WITHIN a volume have been removed, Volume one also has a hot off the press message from James and Helen Padgett giving many details of their personal life that were not previously known. I am publishing these without copyright.

Volume I

Volume II

Volume III

Volume IV

I have free pdfs, epubs and mobi formats here. There are of course already Kindle eBooks at Amazon at a very low price.

It is worth mentioning that the earlier editions of Volumes I, II and IV are available FREE from Elizabeth Merano at the Foundation Church of the New Birth while stocks last. If you are in the USA, postage will make this your cheapest print copy option.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Spiritual Books”