More Light by Anthony Borgia

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

More Light by Anthony Borgia

Postby Geoff » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:12 am

This is the third of these books I have submitted to Amazon in the last week. This time they have threatened to shut my account, on the basis I don't have any rights to publish this book. The previous book I submitted Facts , as also Life in the World Unseen, they decreed only possible to sell in the USA. Now this is all curious, because actually they are by the same author, and the dates of publication are:

Facts - 1946

More Light - 1947

Life in the World Unseen - 1954

So the more recent and the earliest are ok, but this one is not. What it confirms to me, is that they actually don't know. But then neither do I, copyright is so hard to figure out. I actually complained that they have already allowed someone to publish a book with worldwide rights, that contains all of:

Life in the World Unseen - 1954
More About Life in the World Unseen - 1956
Here and Hereafter - 1959

But I think the fact that Borgia died in 1989 is the issue, not the fact that these are so old. What i plan to do is offer these free, just as soon as I get my new web site operational.

What I have discovered is that someone registered copyright in the US for three of the Borgia titles, in 2001. That was after his death in 1989. Now, if I can just trace this Marjorie Hesford.

Late news, it looks like I have traced her, but so far I have not had a response.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: More Light by Anthony Borgia

Postby Geoff » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 am

I am now offering this book here:

http://new-birth.net/books_ebooks.htm
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Spiritual Books”