Life in the World Unseen - Anthony Borgia

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

Life in the World Unseen - Anthony Borgia

Postby Geoff » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:45 am

I have just created a Kindle ebook of this. Its a world record for me, done in one day.

This is what i say about this book elsewhere:

It amazes me how long one can spend, interested in the things that happen after death, and still find amazing books that you somehow did not discover earlier. This has to be one of the best written, and more than adequately in depth, on the topic of what happens in the Spirit Spheres. It was first published in 1954. The spirit telling the tale in this case is an ex-cleric, Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson. In spite of his previous religious background, he tells us a tale largely devoid of religious comment, save for his indignation at what he previously believed and indeed wrote as a mortal. He does not cover topics such as Divine Love, and that is to be expected. There are a number of later books by the same duo, so I await those with interest. I have moved this almost to the top of the book list, as all it takes is 113 pages for you to know a huge amount about life in the Spirit Spheres.

The topics include passing over, the magnificence of the spheres, how they move around, eating fruits, their cities and buildings. How buildings are constructed, hospitals and children. A number of topics are better covered here than anywhere else I have found, including the issue of garments, movement, and even boating. Yes boating. For those of us who like boating!

It is available here. But only available for purchase in the USA because of copyright issues.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Doles
Old Friend

Re: Life in the World Unseen

Postby Doles » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Dearest Geoff,
Once again, thanks for all you do! Now I'm not one to be throwing out the word truth (as I believe it's subjective) nonchalantly. In fact, I sometimes cringe even when those I align with use it on a regular basis. But I just would like to hear what people who read this book objectively even with all the skepticism come away with. I simply do not yet understand why books such as this one, Robert Lees' triad with APHRAAR and others are simply considered woo-woo talks! I am naturally a skeptical person. I'd be the first one to caution folks into challenging anything thrown their way. What I do not get is where have we gone so wrong, or perhaps not?...that such story is considered ridiculous at first glimpse! I guess putting them out there is the best one can do and I think, Geoff, you're one of the best at it. Even though I still question everything I've read thus far, I believe it's either some folks are incredibly crazy or the world at large is incredibly lost. For now, I tend to lean towards the latter. Well, I take comfort in the declaration that everything will eventually be alright. Thanks Geoff! May you continue to be blessed and protected!
Doles
Blessings To All!

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Dear Doles,

Yes of course much of that attitude is taught at a young age, by churches. It takes courage to question it, and many of those who wont read these books, might well change their minds if they gave it a go. There is a very strong culture of doing as you are told in religious circles, and I cant see that changing any time soon. Its all fear based of course - fear of going to hell.

love,
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Sadly, because Anthony Borgia only died in 1989, even though these books date to the 1950s, Amazon are of the impression they are only in the public domain in the USA. Hence this and the other titles I have created are restricted to the USA. I will host copies on my own web site to get around that because I am not concerned that a book that is out of print, is an issue, particularly where the author is deceased. Interestingly not one of his books claims copyright. I know it was not essential at that time, but there you go. It would be nice to hear from him!!!

hugs
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Life in the World Unseen - Anthony Borgia

Postby Geoff » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:49 am

I am now offering this book free here:

http://new-birth.net/books_ebooks.htm

Return to “Spiritual Books”