True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus Vol II

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus Vol II

Postby Geoff » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 am

With great pleasure I can announce that Vol II of the True Gospel Revealed anew by Jesus is now available FREE as an epub on my web site, and for $2.99 on Amazon as a mobi file for Kindle.

This would not have happened without the huge contribution made by Katheryn Whitesides who had to learn from scratch how to create ebooks, and indeed learn html from scratch, and produced a draft that I could then tidy up. (This does however prove that I am capable of teaching some folks about some computer stuff, contrary to popular opinion. :roll: )

We plan to create Vol III and IV, and indeed will turn Vol III into a Lulu POD, as this is no longer available except as second hand copies.

The epub is available off this page: http://new-birth.net/padgett_books.htm and as soon as Amazon goes live, I will add the Kindle version link.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus Vol II

Postby Geoff » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:01 am

Just noticed, that after two years and three months I have my third review of the Vol I of TGRABJ. Yes its a sad inditement of the fact that DL folks do not seem to be able to marshall their resources to maximise our outreaches. Only Jimbeau and Joseph had previously reviewed that book. Now a fellow, Brian Holmes, who I have never heard of has delivered an amazing review:

I completed reading the True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus - Received Through James E. Padgett a few months ago and have been waiting to gather my thoughts before reviewing it. I wanted to do proper justice to what I thought of the book so that other people will read and enjoy it as I did. There are other volumes in this series but this book is the only one presently available for the Kindle, which I read the book on. There are used print versions everywhere, perhaps even in your local library, but certainly online. The book was originally printed in 1941 and has gone through many editions and printings since that date. This Kindle edition is well put together and a pleasure to read on that device.

I don't want to give you all the information about The True Gospel Revealed Anew that you can glean yourself from the introduction, but please do read the introduction because it will best answer any questions you may have going into the reading of the messages. The background for how the messages came to be is important contextually.

The True Gospel Revealed Anew is a compendium of messages from spirits who have left this Earth and who communicated through a man who had the ability to transcribe the words of these spirits onto paper, a process known as automatic writing. It is a kind of mediumship that not all mediums can do.

The content of this book speaks for itself and has gained for Jesus a devoted follower in me. The book is powerful emotionally as well as intellectually. I admit that in the beginning I had a hard time believing that spirits could guide a man's hand to write their thoughts. But even the reasoning in the book for such a thing being possible is explained in an intellectually palitable way.

As the book's title suggests, The True Gospel Revealed Anew is Jesus Christ's Gospel as it should be understood, not the Gospel as it is presented by an error-filled Christian Bible. The book answers any question you may have about spirits, Jesus, God, religion, the Bible and exactly where the Bible errs (and where it is right), who and what human beings are, what is the purpose of life and death, what the afterlife is like, and answers all these questions without the frustrating ambiguity that you will get from the Bible or from the church, mosque, or temple you may belong to, or from philosophers or new age spiritualists.

The True Gospel Revealed Anew is a book of answers. The messages in this book are from many different spirits of humans that have passed from the Earth including Jesus, his disciples, political and religious leaders, philosophers, writers, and common people. Their collective mission in writing through Mr. Padgett was to inform humanity of the errors it continues to commit which are detrimental to their spiritual health and which land them in dark places in the spirit world (hells) when they pass. Their mission is not only to collect souls for God, but to spare humans suffering on Earth and when they reach the afterlife.

But it is also really fun to hear in this book from the spirits of such individuals as Socrates, Plato, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Julius Caesar, Emperor Constantine, Napoleon, and a great many other famous and not famous people, and to hear what they have been doing since "dying" and their various descriptions of hell and heaven. And some of the most heartwarming and playful messages are from Mr. Padgett's deceased wife, who expresses her love and wisdom throughout the book's pages.

Put aside for a moment the unbelievable or paranormal aspect of the book. The "religious" theology put forth throughout the book is self-consistent, new (at the time), common sensical, expansive, deep, and well thought-out. It is not a lightweight book of philosophy of religion or belief in God, though throughout it there are lighter emotional and comical moments. The spirit writers of this book have given a substantive, reasoned, basis to look at the way we think about the world, people, and God.

The book is life changing.

Now, many people say something is life changing. "That book was life changing." "That movie was life changing." Most times that statement is really only a gradation of change, if it's a change at all. This book, if you take the content to heart, will change your life, will change the person you are and how you look at the world, how you view death, and it will change how you think of God and Jesus. The book gives meaning to life like no other book and it gives meaning to death, taking away the very fear of death itself.

Do you have a problem with the fact that a book can change people's minds and hearts? Isn't that what the Bible does for many people? The Koran? The Torah? The Bible is just a book compiled of works by various authors and blessed by the leaders of the Christian church. The same can be said of any other religious text. The words of human beings, put on paper by human beings and sanctioned as important by human beings. The True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus has the power to persuade people like the Bible, the Koran, or the Torah, but the reason it has the power to persuade is not because the book is sanctioned by the elders of a church, or government leaders, or university professors. The True Gospel Revealed Anew has the power to persuade because its content is compelling, it rings true, it is loving, inspiring, and isn't logically inconsistant with itself like those other books mentioned. And The True Gospel has spurred many people to change, even causing a church to be founded by the book's teachings.

The takeaway from this review is that though this book has been lifechanging for me and for many many other people since its publication in 1941, anyone can read this book and enjoy it for its witty, thoughtful, emotional, and love-filled pages. Believe or don't believe, as with any book, philosophy, religion or school of thought, you have the free will to do what you like with the content of this book and its ideas. You will remember it though, and it will make you think.

Does any one know Brian?

And yes, additional reviews especially of Vol II would be much appreciated.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Spiritual Books”