Jesus - Book - I speak to you again

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

Jesus - Book - I speak to you again

Postby Geoff » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:38 am

This is a book by receiver Algimentas Jokubenas. He is far from your average receiver, and was personally responsible for translating the entire Urantia book into Lithuanian. He lives in Vilnius.

I have rarely been as excited by a new book. Why? In this book Jesus explains exactly how and why he built up his intimate rapport with Father. It has such an amazing ring of Truth, this is as far as I am concerned definitely the real deal. And its a topic I have never seen anywhere else and of course has been the subject of strong disagreement in fundamentalist Divine Love circles. Because we don't have much on the topic on the Indwelling Spirit.

Another thing thats amazing. Algimentas has definitely experienced the Divine Love. Sadly he thinks its a one time deal, but of course we know that his soul will take no notice of what his mind thinks.

It will have other subjects too, and I will return to complete this review. If you want to read this, its in pdf and found here.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Jesus - Book - I speak to you again

Postby Geoff » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:44 am

I have read a fair bit further in this book now, and it re-raises the hoary chestnuts that exist between followers of the Padgett Messages and the Urantia Book. Things that really are not important at, but still extremely annoying if you are concerned about the accuracy of a medium. Like when Joseph, Jesus' father actually died. After all you would think its not that hard to channel that information accurately, and its either long after the crucifixion, or it's when Jesus was young. With any number of followers of the Padgett messages supporting the notion that Joseph of Arimethea as recorded in the Bible at the time of the crucifixion being simply Joseph acting under a false name. (There certainly was a wealthy Joseph of Arimethea.)

I think that the first bit on how Jesus discerned his inner voice is far and away my favourite so far, but I will continue to the end of this book. Quite a lot is really a restatement of the ubook, perhaps in simpler language. That said, Algimentas' English is not that of an English speaker. But I certainly can cut him some slack in that regard. I have created a smaller pdf including just this material, and shared it with a friend, who LOVED it.

I did send an email to Algimentas' web site, but have not so far had a response.

Hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Spiritual Books”