Portrait of Jesus? The Illustrated story of the Shroud

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

Portrait of Jesus? The Illustrated story of the Shroud

Postby Geoff » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:41 am

This book was originally published in 1982, but a new edition is now available with substantial additions. This is dated 2006.

If you are like me, you probably shut your mind to the shroud being real - a relic - after the scientific evaluation using C14 dating in October 1988. Their results suggested it was an old shroud, but not 2000 years old. This was widely disseminated by the media. But literally within weeks, other scientists objected to the findings, and held conferences to state their objections. None of this received any media coverage. And work has continued, studying both the image on the linen, and building a comprehensive timeline of where it was, who had it, what was written about it. In this book by Frank Tribbe he offers compelling, even overwhelming evidence that the shroud is genuine. If you have any interest this book is well worth reading. Why was my interest sparked in this? Well the scientific evidence points to Jesus' body having been dematerialised in a mini fusion event. The image is not colour, not pigment, its radiation burn. And its a negative image too.

Now why this is so interesting to scholars of the Padgett messages, is we have a message from Luke dated October 24th, 1915 telling us exactly that, followed by a message from Jesus himself, dated September 14th 1955 telling us the shroud is genuine. If thats not compelling evidential mediumship, I don't know what is.

The book can be had on amazon here.

love
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Portrait of Jesus? The Illustrated story of the Shroud

Postby Geoff » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:29 am

I am almost at the end of this book, and gee it has a lot of evidence. The bit I found the most fascinating, is that using computer enhancement, they were able to prove that Jesus had a coin placed on each eye, and embedded in the shroud are enough letters from each to positively identify both. They date to Pontius Pilate, and were only legal tender in the years AD 29 to 32. Jesus died Friday, March 18th, 29 AD according to our sources, and not as published in this book as AD 33.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Spiritual Books”