The Third Testament

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

The Third Testament

Postby Geoff » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 am

As is often the case, intriguing spiritual books come my way by virtue of folks who email me. In this case, this is a massive work, over 500 pages, and it was I suspect received in Spanish (Although I am not certain of that.) It was certainly received over the years 1866 to 1950. Via a medium identified as Roque Rojas and the spirit is said to be Elias (Elijah).

I have only read 50 pages so far. Its worth reading closely, because there are certainly words of deep wisdom, and hints at other knowledge not clearly shared here. In the first 50 pages we learn that hell is not eternal (as we well know already from countless sources) and that the trinity as believed by Christendom is false. Thats a good start. But its very repetitive in my view (and probably by modern standards we expect our books to get a move on?) , and this is also the "abridged" English version. From the paragraph numbering you can get a sense of how much is left out, as also from the numbering of "Chapters".

Here are some snippets that I found really good. In particular there is a passage that talks of "stillness". Now that's a theme we have heard in recent times too, and we of the Padgett following should now know its another way to receive Divine Love. However that aspect is not shared, not yet anyway.

15. Love one another as the Father loves you. This is the Law of God in all eras. This is His spiritual Doctrine, and in this Third Era the Father has returned to proclaim it again so that you will practice it at all times and in all places.
16. And what is His Law? It is love, love, and more love.

and

48. Why is it that you are not able to feel My presence when I am within you? Some seek Me in Nature; others only feel Me beyond the material, but truly I say to you, I am in everything and everywhere. Why do you always seek Me outside of you when I am also within your being?

10. Neither death nor lack of love will destroy that bond which unites you to Me.
11. No one will be able to escape from My presence; there does not exist a place or dwelling where you can conceal yourselves from Me, because wherever you go, I am with you, and wherever you are, you are in Me.
12. Do not be satisfied in knowing all this, it is necessary that you feel Me, and in that manner, allow Me to manifest Myself through your deeds.
13. Meditate: if I am within you, where have you taken Me whenever you sin?

2. The throne that I seek among you is your heart, and I will dwell there when you are able to worship Me without idolatry or fanaticism.

23. If you wish to find Me, seek Me in the silence, in the humility of your inner temple, and there you will be in communication with My Spirit, and I will feel loved and venerated by you.

This revelation can be found on the web, here: http://foundation.144000.net/pub/TheThirdTestament.pdf
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: The Third Testament

Postby Geoff » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 am

I am working may way through this book, as time permits. It has some really deep stuff.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Spiritual Books”