More Alive Than Ever......Always Karen by Jeanne Walker

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

More Alive Than Ever......Always Karen by Jeanne Walker

Postby Geoff » Sun May 06, 2012 6:35 am

More Alive Than Ever......Always Karen
by Jeanne Walker

The original book (Always Karen) was republished under the title "More Alive Than Ever... Always, Karen" in 1995. These copies can be many hundreds of dollars secondhand as this newer edition is also out of print. I have included both reviews here, as the books are very similar. There is probably a 90% commonality in content and even entire sentences are repeated exactly the same, yet the minor additional careful editing makes this later book much better for a serious researcher into the occult. For one thing it becomes very clear that thoughtforms created by discarnates are effective in our material world. That strangely was left unsaid in the earlier book. There is far less emphasis given in this later book to all the proof that Jeanne (understandably) required. And the later book has some few pages covering what transpired in the following 20 years.

All things being equal, and even a bit unequal, this is the better book to buy. But secondhand, its very expensive. And of course there are no new copies - it is out of print.

I plan to write a topic page on thought forms, and to use some of this material, as also the coverage of reincarnation.

I have tried very hard to contact both the author and the publisher without any luck. I have created a Kindle version of this book, and am prepared to give it to them to allow us to obtain this book at a reasonable price.

Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: More Alive Than Ever......Always Karen by Jeanne Walker

Postby Geoff » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:50 am

I am now offering this book free here in mobi and epub formats:

http://new-birth.net/books_ebooks.htm

grandpa
New Friend

Postby grandpa » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:34 am

hi Jeff,

when I click on the link for these books it takes me to a page that just shows a bunch of gobbledygook.

Can you instruct me on how I am supposed to access these e-books?

Thank you,
grandpa

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:12 am

Dear Grandpa,

It seems you are running an out of date web browser, and the web browser is trying to read a file that it is not able to read. Use the "Right mouse" menu option and take the "Save as" option to download it. However it does sound as though you really have not read any of the stuff on that web page:

As some readers may not know how to open these formats, I will now offer some advice on that. epub can be read on a number of applications, such as Firefox, and Chrome as well as Calibre under Windows. The browsers will require an additional module to be installed. There are also apps for Android and Iphone. Mobi is best read using one of the free applications you can get from Amazon, and Amazon will also allow you to email the file to your Ipad, or PC/Mac if you have these set up as destinations in your account. The Amazon app called "Send to Kindle" can be used easily to achieve this.

If your browser fills with meaningless garbage when you click on these links, it means it is trying to read the file, instead of downloading it. All you need to do is right hand click the link and "Save Target as".

I went to a lot of trouble to create "real" ebooks, not just "pdf". But it looks like you expected pdf?

hugs
Geoff

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:25 am

I really enjoyed this one Geoff. I can see why you liked it so much.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:38 am

Glad to hear that, yes its a wonderful book.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “Spiritual Books”