Beyond the Himalayas

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

Beyond the Himalayas

Postby Geoff » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:10 am

This is a book written by Dr Murdo MacDonald-Bayne. It is the story of his many months travelling across Tibet, being taught by the masters of the masters. It is part travelogue, part explanation of the amazing powers that these adepts possess, and part a spiritual book. Just a most amazing and fabulous book, the more so because Dr Mac was himself a very spiritual man.

What has amazed me is that it seems the masters of the masters to a man have moved beyond Buddhism. They revere the Master (Michael) are in contact with the spirit world, and know that reincarnation is false. What amazed me even more was to read in this book the precise explanation that George and I came up with as regards the Dalai Lama and his "past life memories". (I found a reference in the Ubook that suddenly seemed to apply, and George got confirmation in a message that it did apply to the Dalai Lama.) As soon as I get the chance I will extract parts of this book to add to my own book on reincarnation.

The book can be downloaded as a pdf

love,
Geoff.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Spiritual Books”