A Wanderer in the Spirit Lands

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

A Wanderer in the Spirit Lands

Postby Geoff » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:19 am

This is another "old" book. Published in 1901. The source is Franchezzo, who by his own account lived a very bad life, and is now trying to get himself out of darkness. I only got the book yesterday, and so I have only read the first 20%, but it appears, to my existing frame of reference, to be a very good explanation of the dark planes, what happens there, and the conventional way to progress out. If I have a concern, it is that one could easily start to be scared of what might happen to one, as of course none of us are, or have always been, perfect. So, if you read this book, I think it would be imperative to also read what James Padgett channeled, about the quick way out of darkness. As an example, Padgett talked to Julius Caesar, still stuck in the dark planes after 2000 years, yet he was able to get out only months later. You can read all those messages, and many others on this page.

It is rare to find these channeled stories of the dark planes, to the extent that many people don't believe they exist. I see even Deepak Chopra is saying there is no right or wrong, and ignoring that there are always CONSEQUENCES to our thoughts and deeds.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Spiritual Books”