The Richard Messages

This forum is a short description/review of spiritual books. Its not meant to be in-depth.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: The Richard Messages

Postby Geoff » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:09 am

Dear Sandy,

Yes Wingzie was another, yet I did not have the bond I had with James, seeing as we visited quite often.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

nzmagpie
New Friend

Postby nzmagpie » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:47 am

The curiously grew too much and I bought The Richard Messages. Topics look interesting. Another set of amazing meesages given to the world at a time when the technology enables mass communicarion.

nzmagpie
New Friend

Postby nzmagpie » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:49 am

Biught my e-copy from Amazon and started reading. Started with the preface and then went to Reincarnation. It gelled perfectly wirh my beliefs i especially liked the introduction wherein he sete up the platform by stating that many earthly institutions are controlled from the lower realms of the spirit spheres. This is another belief Ive held since reading the Padgett Messages.

nzmagpie
New Friend

Postby nzmagpie » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:44 am

I read in the chapter touching on Sexuality and Soulmates that the souls that Richard represents don't have spirit bodies, wnich gives them the ability to be multidimensional, unrestrained by time and space. Is this supported by any other divine love messages? I believe our souls are clothed in spirit around the time of conception as part of the individualisation process. To lose our spirit bodies after arriving in the celestial heavens would imply de-individualisationar, would it not?

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:58 am

The messages received via this medium were certainly "out there". Later when James himself passed over he apologised for making things more complex than they are. The thing is he came into DL with a huge set of "weird" beliefs about energy matrices etc, and he may have not been as clear or unbiased a medium as could be.

We have never had explained clearly what happens to Celestials when they become Celestials. Because its possible they are totally "non-material". If so, they cant have a spirit body, yet we do have messages from Jesus saying no spirit ever loses a spirit body.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

nzmagpie
New Friend

Postby nzmagpie » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:27 pm

Thanks for clarifying. Too much to learn in this lifetime. Plenty of time in the next.

Return to “Spiritual Books”