Book Review(s)

Discussions of the book Judas of Kerioth
Joseph B
New Friend

Book Review(s)

Postby Joseph B » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 pm

I wrote a book review for JUDAS OF KERIOTH. My intention is to post it both at Amazon Kindle but also for the hardcover print edition at Lulu.com. I was about to do this when I felt the prompting to post the review here first. I do not 'know' for certainty why, but I trust the prompting.

Your comments, suggestions – especially 'corrections' – are invited. More importantly, my review may inspire you to write your own and post it to Amazon and to Lulu.com. I hope so. It is a fact that book reviews do help people to decide to buy or not to buy a book.

Anyway, here is my book review for JUDAS OF KERIOTH - Conversations with Judas Iscariot:

The Spirit of God is muzzled where there is hesitancy or outright refusal to read and study communications received by mortals from the spirit world. This is particularly true regarding the book “Judas of Kerioth.”

Therefore, I begin my review of Conversations with Judas Iscariot with an extravagant statement: A copy of this book deserves to be on the book shelf of every theological school in America and in the world. Furthermore, “Judas of Kerioth” should be required reading along with the Bible in every school where the Bible is studied and taught. But not only is this book for seminaries and colleges and schools where religion is taught, it is for every individual with a love and desire for things of God.

When I studied the Bible and theology in seminary in the early 1960s, and then was subsequently ordained as a Christian minister, had this book been available to read and study, I am confident that my life would not have had the many unnecessary zigzags that it has had. From the first page where the subject is “Hearing your inner voice,” to the last “Thought Containers,” there is a plethora of information that if activated will heal a wounded and divided world.

I want to thank the editor, Mr. Geoff Cutler, for making the letters of Judas available both as an eBook and a hardcover print book. And I recommend this book to all hearts and souls hungering and thirsting for truths of God.

Thank you for reading this.

With love,

Joseph

LiminaL969
New Friend

Re: Book Review(s)

Postby LiminaL969 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 pm

I take exception to the use of the word "mortals". That implies that I do not have a spirit body. Just because some have passed and now no longer have physical bodies doesn't separate them from being "human".

And not really a "review" so much as an endorsement, which is fine. I was hoping to get an overview of what I might find if I read the book (which I have done).

Joseph B
New Friend

Postby Joseph B » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi Dean ...

Points well made, and I'll definitely consider them when I re-write the review (ah - endorsement).

JB

Joseph B
New Friend

Postby Joseph B » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Below is an expansion of my book review of Judas of Kerioth. I did not expect to do this so soon, but while I have the time and desire to do it, I felt that I wanted to. (Thanks, Dean, for keeping my 'juices' flowing!)

The Spirit of God is muzzled where there is hesitancy or outright refusal to read and study communications received by humans on earth from individuals in the spirit world. This is particularly true regarding the book “Judas of Kerioth.”

Therefore, I begin my review of Conversations with Judas Iscariot with an extravagant statement: A copy of this book deserves to be on the book shelf of every theological school in America and in the world. Furthermore, “Judas of Kerioth” should be required reading along with the Bible in every school where the Bible is studied and taught. But not only is this book for seminaries and colleges and schools where religion is taught, it is for every individual with a love and desire for things of God.

When I studied the Bible and theology in seminary in the early 1960s, and then was subsequently ordained as a Christian minister, had this book been available to read and study, I am confident that my life would not have had the many unnecessary zigzags that it has had. From the first page where the subject is “Hearing your inner voice,” to the last “Thought Containers,” there is a plethora of information that if activated will heal a wounded and divided world.

Consider the first message, “Hearing your inner voice.” Though not marked as such in the book, it can be seen as “the introduction,” for it lays a foundation for what is to come. It asks at the beginning the basic question if and how a person may develop the ability to “hear” the voice of spirits. And the answer given is yes, it is an ability that can be developed by all people. And what follows in the rest of the book is a very good example of one person’s experience as well as experiment in the development of his ability to “hear” the inner voice, in his case, hearing the voice of Judas. At times you will see the comfort level of the unnamed medium in receiving/recording Judas’ words; and other messages will show you the struggle of the medium to receive the words clearly.

In the course of the medium’s reception of messages from the inner voice, the voice of Judas, you will see, as an example, various revelations of the life of Jesus of Nazareth. If these are indeed true accounts of Jesus, it may confirm or destroy hundreds of years of Biblical scholarship. This alone is reason enough to study these messages; indeed, to encourage oneself to be open to your inner voice – that could be the very voices of the individuals who we now know only through a name in the Bible or in history and theological books.

“My dear brother, we are anxious to get in close contact with you, with all of you. So, give us the opportunity, get ready, tune in, and you will live, even here on earth, in heavenly moments, moments all of you may enjoy, if you only get ready and contribute your share to this mutual enterprise” (excerpt from the last part of the first message – a message from Jesus).

I want to thank the editor, Mr. Geoff Cutler, for making the letters of Judas available both as an eBook and a hardcover print book. And I recommend this book to all hearts and souls hungering and thirsting for truths of God.

JB

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Dear Joseph,

Thats awesome, and much appreciated. I hope it helps the sales. It certainly should. I tend to use the word ex-mortals often when talking about spirits who were once here, as distinguished from spirits who never were, but in Padgett circles we dont come across these latter directly.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Joseph B
New Friend

Postby Joseph B » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 am

Hi Geoff,

Thanks ... I sure hope to see more book reviews. I'll be posting it Monday, if not before.

Joseph

Return to “Judas Messages”