Getting The Hell out of Here

We will use this forum to post question and answer discussions about various books. This is where in-depth discussion will take place
seekerza
New Friend

Getting The Hell out of Here

Postby seekerza » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:07 am

Hi Geoff

You really gave me a good laugh here!

"And, yes, those beautiful ones, that seem somehow ethereal, are more advanced,
and no, most probably you won’t live with them."

Please don't get me wrong, but its almost like saying: "don't worry, we all know you are going down, not up" LOL

Another difference,
related to the Astral Plane, is spirits reporting that immediately after
death that they are tied to something, which may last hours or days,
although time is hard to discern, but during that period they may
notice the funeral and burial. It appears that the astral body may take
quite some time to separate from the physical body after death, and
this gives the sensation of being tied to an invisible object. It is the
silver chord which ties the astral body to the physical body which has
not yet broken

But aren't you still alive while this chord is not yet broken?

:howdie:

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Getting The Hell out of Here

Postby Geoff » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:14 am

seekerza wrote:Hi Geoff

You really gave me a good laugh here!

"And, yes, those beautiful ones, that seem somehow ethereal, are more advanced,
and no, most probably you won’t live with them."

Please don't get me wrong, but its almost like saying: "don't worry, we all know you are going down, not up" LOL

Actually that was not the inference. The vast majority of people pass to the middle or upper First Sphere. many "helpers" are more advanced, and you may meet you own family who are more advanced. My mother certainly is already very advanced.

seekerza wrote:
Another difference,
related to the Astral Plane, is spirits reporting that immediately after
death that they are tied to something, which may last hours or days,
although time is hard to discern, but during that period they may
notice the funeral and burial. It appears that the astral body may take
quite some time to separate from the physical body after death, and
this gives the sensation of being tied to an invisible object. It is the
silver chord which ties the astral body to the physical body which has
not yet broken

But aren't you still alive while this chord is not yet broken?

:howdie:

I must have taken something too fast. Yes while the chord is connected, you are not dead, but certainly can be out of body. The point I was making is that the chord connects to the astral form. Not to the spirit body. And you don't get out of the astral, until your astral form has lost its hold/energy.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

seekerza
New Friend

Postby seekerza » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:40 pm

I must have taken something too fast. Yes while the chord is connected, you are not dead, but certainly can be out of body. The point I was making is that the chord connects to the astral form. Not to the spirit body. And you don't get out of the astral, until your astral form has lost its hold/energy.

Thank you Geoff. I got it. :D

I also saw my mother-in-law after some time she passed over. She came specifically to show me that she is an Angel now. She was not speaking to me, just showing herself to me, dressed in a bright white. However, I must admit, she was really an Angel while still in the flesh. :D :mrgreen:

One thing I cannot understand of the orthodox is the fact that they don't agree with spirit communication, but they DO believe in Jesus who communicated with spirits (Moses and Elias)

Matthew 17:3
King James Version
And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Now if the orthodoxy claim that it is devils communicating with us, then why do they believe in a person (Jesus) who also communicated? And how did Jesus know what was going on in the Spirit World as in the following?

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection [when one die] [the resurrection of the the soul from the flesh] they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

And if there's NO HOPE for those in the hells, then what did Jesus do there?
1 Peter 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

1 Peter 3:19-20
19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Forgive me, I was just thinking out loud :howdie:

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:12 pm

seekerza wrote:One thing I cannot understand of the orthodox is the fact that they don't agree with spirit communication, but they DO believe in Jesus who communicated with spirits (Moses and Elias)

and this one:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God." I. John Ch4, 1-2.

Its a RECIPE for HOW to contact spirit. Proves that they did contact spirit, and knew to be cautious. But you will get Orthodox folks telling you the "spirit" in that simple sentence is the Holy Spirit. Yeah right. Its even plural.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Book Discussions”