Claire HeartSong Books

We will use this forum to post question and answer discussions about various books. This is where in-depth discussion will take place
Kris
Old Friend

Claire HeartSong Books

Postby Kris » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:45 am

Hello;

I am wondering what kind of credit we should give to Claire HeartSong's Books :

"Anna Grand Mother Of Jesus"

"The Voices of the Magdalena"

On one side it seems very attractive but on the other side it seems quite opposite to the Padgett Messages.

Si I don't know what to think about those two books. Is anyone has an idea ? Would it be possible to receive a commentary from our celestial angels ?

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Claire HeartSong Books

Postby Geoff » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:00 am

Hi Kris,

As I emailed you, there are a great many books that disagree one way or another. I have not read these books, so maybe someone else could comment. Or you could explain the issues yourself.

As for celestials commenting, first you have to find a medium who is interested in this sort of question, and I find thats not so easy. Even the celestials sometimes simply say that the spirit was lacking knowledge or the medium inserted their own thoughts.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Hi Geoff;

Thanks a lot for the answer. The first Book "Anna, Grand Mother of Jesus" is an account about Anna and all the other high beings that came to earth in preparation of Jesus' life, realization, crucifixion and ascension. The book is loaded with information about the Essenes, the initiations Jesus, Anna and Marie Anna (Jesus' Mother) went through, the underground societies involved to maintain the secret teachings, and how Anna maintained her physical form for some 600 years. This book give also a lot of information about the Essenes, the community in which Jesus has been supposedly living, and many precisions about his life and the places he has been travelling, specialy in India.

The second Book "Anna, the voices of the Magdelenes" is about the life, in France and later on in Great Britain, about Jesus' Family. In this book Claire HeartSong channels several of the central figures in the life of Jesus, allowing each of them to tell their story through vivid pictures. The book gives a great view of life at this time in history and a very intimate description of daily family, monastic and religious life. Many issues presented in this book are certainly "controversial issues". For example, we can read that Jesus has been married to Mariam of Tyana and then later to Mary of Bethany. According to this book, Marie of Magdalena was Joseph of Armathea's wife, himself being a son of Anna. Joseph of Armathea, at that time, being a rich merchant, has reaally be The protector of the Holly Family.

All informations given are really challenging and so different from the one given in Padgett Messages that I discovered juste very recently. So we dont' know anymore where is the "Truth". The more we study, the more we are desoriented. It seems that Jesus life was so different form the picture conveyed by the gospel of the New Testament. When we listened to various chanelings, we often reed that the real author (not the medium) speaks under the control of somme high authority and that he can't expressed what he wants. I think the "Ultimate Truth" is just given, step by step, to different medium who are related to various publics. In a certain sense Padget Messages are really revolutionnary for conventionnal Christians. So it is useless to, may be, give too many details about Jesus and early disciples life. Anyway, whatever Jesus life was, it is sure he was an exceptionnal being and, by following his life and becoming more and more unselfish and full of Divine Love, we can fulfill our responsabily.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi Kris,

Yes thats a curious tale. I would recommend you read what Judas has to say, where the medium was a fellow well versed in the history of that time. So he was able to ask really good questions if he thought what Judas said did not fit what he expected. In that set of messages Judas says Jesus was not an Essene, that he never followed any specific group at all.

The Essenes, the Sadducees and the Dead Sea Scrolls

These messages are found here: http://new-birth.net/all_judas_messages.htm

To me the crux in all these is simply this. What can they tell us about Jesus teachings? Padgett tells us something that you don't find anywhere else, and you can prove to yourself that its true. I have never found another source that could do that. What is the point of all this storytelling if they cant tell us what Jesus taught? Even the Urantia book that I hold in high regard does not achieve this in almost 200 pages on the life of Jesus.

hugs
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Kris wrote:For example, we can read that Jesus has been married to Mariam of Tyana and then later to Mary of Bethany.

Dear Kris,

This sort of thing is a red flag to me. However, that is because I have accepted much of what the Urantia Book says about Jesus. Thats far too long and involved to explain simply here, but it says he came here with rules, and I can observe that at least one of those was obviously adhered to - that he should leave no written words. Another was that he should leave no seed, so I do not believe he was ever intimate with a woman, never mind married. He was far too spiritually evolved to break any rules.

(1330.1) 120:3.6 “5. As you may see fit, you are to identify yourself with existing religious and spiritual movements as they may be found on Urantia but in every possible manner seek to avoid the formal establishment of an organized cult, a crystallized religion, or a segregated ethical grouping of mortal beings. Your life and teachings are to become the common heritage of all religions and all peoples.

(1330.2) 120:3.7 “6. To the end that you may not unnecessarily contribute to the creation of subsequent stereotyped systems of Urantia religious beliefs or other types of nonprogressive religious loyalties, we advise you still further: Leave no writings behind you on the planet. Refrain from all writing upon permanent materials; enjoin your associates to make no images or other likenesses of yourself in the flesh. See that nothing potentially idolatrous is left on the planet at the time of your departure.

(1330.3) 120:3.8 “7. While you will live the normal and average social life of the planet, being a normal individual of the male sex, you will probably not enter the marriage relation, which relation would be wholly honorable and consistent with your bestowal; but I must remind you that one of the incarnation mandates of Sonarington forbids the leaving of human offspring behind on any planet by a bestowal Son of Paradise origin.

in this paper: The Bestowal of Michael on Urantia

hugs
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Kris wrote:
All informations given are really challenging and so different from the one given in Padgett Messages that I discovered juste very recently. So we dont' know anymore where is the "Truth". The more we study, the more we are disoriented.

Dera Kris,

This is the very reason that "most" people find something spiritual they like, and never move again. We call these "fundamentalists". You find those in Christianity, even in the Padgett Messages, in the Urantia Book, in the "Course in Miracles" and so on. Yes its very tough to put yourself into a confused position, and let your soul argue with your mind. I do it often, but these days I think my soul has discovered its voice. At least thats how I see it. :lol: But I can recall many a confused few weeks till I found something to help me through the mess. What I have found is nothing is perfect, and you have to really accept that is the case, and not get upset if your most favourite spiritual source "lets you down" some where.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Hello Geoff;

Thanks for the answers. I will take a look at Judas' messages.

I wish you a good evening.

Kris

Return to “Book Discussions”