Paul Selig, his books and Coast to Coast AM

We will use this forum to post question and answer discussions about various books. This is where in-depth discussion will take place
dmreed2
New Friend

Paul Selig, his books and Coast to Coast AM

Postby dmreed2 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:12 pm

"You are the 1st in a generation of conscious beings coming into form and you will make it possible for those that follow to exist more easily in higher frequecies that are now available, this is a gift but this is a massive change. It's a tidal wave of light ascending into you as you ascend into it." ----from "I Am the Word" channeled by Paul Selig

I wanted to share what I recently heard on a radio show I like to listen to (Coast to Coast AM) here in the United States. The radio program also has an international audiance and its own web site www.coasttocoastam.com. Since following the divine love path I've been wondering how effective the message of divine love is reaching people. After hearing this 1 hour interview on the radio with the host George Noory and guest Paul Selig, I can see the message is getting out. Just a little back ground on this radio show. Coast to Coast AM has millions of listeners and has been on the air for many years. Their topics range from UFO's, to consperacy theories to new age spiritualism and much more. When listening to these shows I am always hopeful that the message of divine love, in what ever form it might take, makes its way to the shows. Last night I was gladdened to hear this one hour interview with Paul Selig. I am going to paraphrase what I remember from this interview. He said that he was an Atheist whose life had become a train reck. One night he went to his roof top and shouted out to the sky "Wake me up!!". He said he than experienced a Harmonic Convergence and felt a palpable energy course through the base of his head and since then he has become clairavoient and can see lights around people. Additionaly he says that he has a group of spirits that call themsleves "Assended Masters" that channel messages to him. The above message is one of them. He says that the theme of the messages are that "they wish for us to wake up and to live our divine potential". He has written two books with these channelings which I have yet to read. Unfortunitly he said that he doesn't read other channeled messages because he does not want to influence or taint his own channelings. I can understand his view but I think that he is missing out on an opportunity to expand his knowledge.

So, as you can see the message of Divine love is reaching the masses. Maybe not quite as clearly as the Padget messages and those on this site are, but at least the 'jest' of the idea is being heard. So, for this one hour show potentialy millions got to hear it and since the interview is replayed agian the next day, who knows how many more millions have now heard the message. Pretty cool I think.

If you would like to download an mp3 of the interview or read a summury of it here is the link...www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/09/07. Paul Selig's web site is www.paulselig.com

With love,
David

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Paul Selig, his books and Coast to Coast AM

Postby Geoff » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:20 am

Dear David,

Thanks for that. Its always good to hear the message about Divine Love is getting out.\

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

dmreed2
New Friend

Re: Paul Selig, his books and Coast to Coast AM

Postby dmreed2 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:57 am

Your welcome Geoff, and I just want to say how much I enjoy your web site and the depth of its content. And thank you for being so responsive to all the posts on these message boards, especialy when someone in distress is looking for help. Your advice and that of all those who choose to also write or pray for these distressed souls shows the depth of your love and compassion.

with love,
David

Return to “Book Discussions”