Fruits of Faith

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
equihuaivan
New Friend

Fruits of Faith

Postby equihuaivan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:09 am

Hello I wanted to share this msg with you all. I'm not a medium but feel that I write intuitively. I know this is one of the best places to post it on, not because you guys need it but because you guys have experienced God's love and have an in depth knowledge of. I'm simply sharing it here to know whether it speaks truth to you or not. I hope you guys can point out anything that doesn't ring with truth before I post it elsewhere. Thank you.

"Praying, meditation and praising"

The Lord is praised with sincere acts of kindness, good thoughts and intentions, with an unselfish mentality and with spiritual desires.

Praising the Lord is simply the song of the spirit; our fragrance of thanks with all the admiration the soul can muster.

There's no doubt that He is with us all, and all are equally loved by God but not all of us have the love of God in our hearts.

Just how the light of the sun nourishes the flowers in the light. God's love nourishes the soul of man.

When people speak of opening of the heart what they are trying to convey is creating a longing for Him. By constantly praying to the Father to bestow His precious love through His Holy Spirit; we are given an opportunity of having the privilege of receiving His Divine Love unto our souls, and we must allow His love to work in and through us, as to not become stagnant but an everlasting nourishment to the soul. This is not a one time prayer but a lifestyle of longment for Him in all eternity.

It is true that God knows all of our needs before we even pray, but God respects our free-will and desires. And never will God bestow His love to those who are not willing to ask and receive.

"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

"we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."

"Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life."

Prayer, meditation, and praising is an enlightening combination. Praying for His love which is founded on mercy and given by grace produces the necessary conditions in the soul to receive His love. Meditation on "God", His promises and His decrees will blessed you with rest which produces peace and allows God to guide ones heart. Only God is worthy of our praises because He loved us first and everything that is good and perfect was created or inspired by Him.

I thank Him our Holy Father for This opportunity I get to speak to you. I hope these words reach out and touch your heart. And I pray that He may forgive me if I have proclaimed anything outside of His truth. Thank you for your time and be blessed my friends.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Fruits of Faith

Postby Geoff » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:36 am

That RIGHT on the money. Its excellent.

Good to hear from you. Its been some time.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

equihuaivan
New Friend

Postby equihuaivan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:35 am

It's been too long my friend. But never too far away. I'm constantly reading new and re-reading old msgs on your website. Thank God for you my friend and for allowing mediums to receive such insightful material which I'm sure He has helped so many people through them. It's truly amazing how He hasn't forsaken us even in our weakest moments He remains faithful. I have been visiting this page for about ten years now. I can honestly say I have never once left unsatisfied. Thank God, and everyone who's serving to bring His truths into our hearts. :)

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:47 pm

:banana: :banana: :banana: :flower: :flower: :flower:
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”