Discussing the Padgett messages and Divine Universe

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.

Re: Discussing the Padgett messages and Divine Universe

Postby Zara Borthwick » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:27 am

Hi James

There has been much enthusiasm about The Divine Universe. The final edits will take about another month and then it should be good to go, and I will let you know here when that time comes.

Much love to you and I hope that you are well and that the Father is supporting you in love.
Zara
Zara Borthwick

Postby Mikayla » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:49 am

Hi Zara and Geoff (and All contributing to this thread)

I love what has been posted here about the Divine Universe by Zara (and Nicholas). I understand Geoff’s concerns about the style of writing, as far as long sentences which include many concepts.

I am not near an intellectual. Actually, I am not even as smart as a 5th grader, lol. My soul development in Divine Love is still pretty new, and I do have some trouble reading the Padgett messages. Like Padgett, Zara is a real smart cookie, as is Nicholas. However, I can understand that part of what my soul development can handle, even though a lot of Padgett’s sentences are extensive. Even my Spirits have to dumb things down for me, but they know how to show me what is meant, according to my development and what I need to know. I have learned to pray for guidance anytime I read something, or am guided to a particular message.

Zara’s messages aren’t too hard to read and understand. Because my level of understanding is low, I sometimes have to read her sentences in part, and then read it all to put it together. But when I do that, it really flows. So much easier than if it had been separate sentences that you would have to try and relate each to the other. Does that make sense?

With all this, all I wanted to say is: Geoff, thank you for considering this and bringing it up, but please don’t worry too much about it. Even for people like me, there is much to gain from all those concepts. Unlike with Padgett, who is not answering on this forum, you and Zara are here. So if we have questions about this material, can we ask them here?

If so, I have a couple of questions I’d like to ask about this material. If it’s okay to post them here, please let me know, as I am always wanting to learn more.

With All My Love,
Mikayla
Mikayla
New Friend

Postby Geoff » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:42 am

Dear Mikayla,

Yes of course you are most welcome to post your questions here. Or anything else for that matter. Its good to see you are still reading the forum as its been rather quiet of late.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.
Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Mikayla » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:20 am

Hi Geoff,

Thank you so much for answering my post. What I am looking for here are your (or anyone else’s) thoughts, opinions, or answers on what I am seeing here, which I will try to explain or ask as best I can.

As I have explained, I am not an intellectual and do have some trouble reading the Padgett messages. I always pray for guidance of knowledge along with prayers for the Love, so I get much helping guidance from the Spirits and they directed me here. Apparently, the level of Love advancement here can greatly help my understanding so Father can give me the ‘knowing’ that comes when the mind and soul is prepared and open with other thoughts than just my own.

I am specifically looking at the message (Divine Universe, These days of Light and Life) from Ar.

I noticed first that he stated he was a perfect natural man and the perfect Immortal man. My understanding (from the Padgett messages) was that you could only have the ‘knowing’ of being Immortal after being born again? Is this correct, or could it be possible to know sometime before that? Do you think he already had that much Love before it was withdrawn? Could the first parents also have had that much before the withdrawal?

Later he states they went back to being in the natural love. Would you take that to mean that when the Love is withdrawn, you can no longer use what you have? My understanding is also that what you have received can never be removed (taken away). So although some of the soul may have been transformed, nothing of it can be used as the Love used would expand? So therefore, they could not have been born again, as they went back to the natural love?

So, from this, they did not actually fall, but it was the succeeding generations that did because they had none of this Divine Love? I still don’t understand ‘Original Sin’ as I thought Jesus said there was no such thing, however since it was mentioned, maybe I really should look it up. Care to comment on it?

I do have more questions but I don’t want to put more yet until I figure out if I’m close to being on track here or totally off base. Please also let me know if you see something that I might totally be missing.

Thank you in advance,
Mikayla
Mikayla
New Friend

Postby Geoff » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:47 am

Mikayla wrote:Hi Geoff,

Thank you so much for answering my post. What I am looking for here are your (or anyone else’s) thoughts, opinions, or answers on what I am seeing here, which I will try to explain or ask as best I can.

Dear Mikayla,

Well you may not think you are that sharp, but you are asking some very perceptive questions, and I am not sure you will get answers to all of them. For one thing Ayr has opened a whole new can of worms as it were, which often happens as soon as a bit more explanation is given. I think that Nicholas and Zara will be far better placed to answer you here, but I will do my best where I think its easy to answer.

I am specifically looking at the message (Divine Universe, These days of Light and Life) from Ar.

I noticed first that he stated he was a perfect natural man and the perfect Immortal man. My understanding (from the Padgett messages) was that you could only have the ‘knowing’ of being Immortal after being born again? Is this correct, or could it be possible to know sometime before that? Do you think he already had that much Love before it was withdrawn? Could the first parents also have had that much before the withdrawal?

Hmm a few tricky things here. I will just say that it is correct that you can only KNOW after the rebirth. Yet I also experienced a real knowing in October myself during a experience I had. I certainly have not completed the rebirth, yet I certainly knew and I have written of it here. But after the event, I cannot recall what I knew - lol. This question is also hard to answer because we know that whatever divine love you have does not disappear, and I suspect that even after Father had withdrawn the Divine Love, its possible that those who had accepted it, might have been allowed to continue? What is not clear to me is how that withdrawal occurred and whether it affected everyone at the same time.

Later he states they went back to being in the natural love. Would you take that to mean that when the Love is withdrawn, you can no longer use what you have? My understanding is also that what you have received can never be removed (taken away). So although some of the soul may have been transformed, nothing of it can be used as the Love used would expand? So therefore, they could not have been born again, as they went back to the natural love?

Well we certainly know that a divine being cannot ever lose that status. Its a contrary thought. So one must conclude none had completed the rebirth.

So, from this, they did not actually fall, but it was the succeeding generations that did because they had none of this Divine Love? I still don’t understand ‘Original Sin’ as I thought Jesus said there was no such thing, however since it was mentioned, maybe I really should look it up. Care to comment on it?

Well there is no sin that has attached itself to all of mankind and thus defiled all of us. It would be contrary to Father's Plan for one of us to be able to defile another without their free will being involved. What has happened is that theologians have correctly deduced that something very serious happened, and that it had a long term almost permanent outcome. And that the outcome was not good, and it was triggered by the behaviour of "Adam and Eve". So I can see how they would easily come to thinking in terms of a sin being the cause here.

I do have more questions but I don’t want to put more yet until I figure out if I’m close to being on track here or totally off base. Please also let me know if you see something that I might totally be missing.

Thank you in advance,
Mikayla

you are on fire!!!

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Doles » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:35 am

Dear Mikayla & Geoff & all,
I don't have anything of significance to add to Geoff's points, but I just wanted to welcome you as well and second Geoff's last point that you are indeed "on fire". Keep it coming! I think your questions are giving many much to think about.
Doles
Blessings To All!
Doles
Old Friend

Postby Zara Borthwick » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Dear Mikayla, Geoff and Doles,

Wonderful to be having this discussion and I agree with Geoff, your observations are very astute and your questions and thinking keen.

In seeing this individual and hearing about his life, it did really show to me what it was that his parents, the First Parents, chose and by their actions the experiences that those that followed were then to experience. In the act of choosing not to continue to ask God for the Divine Love (as they believed themselves transformed "enough" thereby equal to God), the Father de-activated the Spirit to deliver the Divine Love to any mortal soul. There were no inhabitants living in any Divine Love Sphere or Celestial Heaven, but there were the First Parents and their offspring and any other mortal souls who had lived and died on earth, who then would be living in the mortal natural Spheres.

This translates into Ar's statement that he returned to only the perfect natural man, for the Divine Love in his soul was not able to be added to, and his ongoing relationship with the Father was prevented, thereby the only 'natural' reality for him was one of man's own ceiling of growth. The Divine Love and Spirit Laws and interaction with any aspect of God that would normally be used to grow and progress toward was not present for him. The Divine Love that he and his parents and siblings had received lay dormant in their souls until the arrival of Jesus even though they knew they were Immortal with the receipt of the Divine Love.

Interesting to note here, that I believe that "Jesus did not die for my sins". Never have and never will. But what I am now aware of, is that because Jesus lived -- so to did the activation of the Spirit so that the Divine Love and the opportunity for me to receive, grow and to live with the Father has arrived!

The life of the First Parents puts a unique perspective on the Father's creation of humans and our origin. We can understand the life of Jesus to some degree, for his life commenced when humanity was already established. The First Parents represent a different story for us to consider. Were they quite literally the First Parents? As it is revealed in the Padgett Messages, the event of the First Parents introduces us to the fact that the Divine Love that we receive only happens because the Spirit is able to convey it into our soul.

With love,
Zara
Zara Borthwick

Postby Mikayla » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:11 am

Thank you so much for your answers Geoff, Doles, and Zara! Your words are so kind, I’m overwhelmed!

Perhaps it would be better if I just say I sometimes have mind limitations, perhaps due to… um, aging? Sometimes my mind slips and words (and their meanings) escape me. I do have trouble expressing my thoughts so you might notice I have a tendency to ramble…… :) . I do hope you guys like to read, haha. After all, you did mention things were a little quiet lately. What? Not quite what you meant?

Le Sigh

I really didn’t mean to [open a bigger can of worms] overly question, but I can’t resist looking at everything new, even if my soul development isn’t quite ready for it yet. It’s just too exciting!

Anyway, I really wasn’t expecting clear-cut answers, but what I received was so great! I didn’t really expect Zara or Nicholas to answer as the book is not yet out, and I’m sure much more information is in it. I do understand these are just a few ‘select’ messages, as to whet our appetite? It surely did mine, and I can’t wait for the book!

I do realize, as Ar stated, words to explain higher truth concepts are sometimes non-existent, as these concepts are meant for the soul more so than the mind.

I like the idea that the knowledge of Immortality would grow with us along our Journey, even if it only becomes reality after the new birth. This follows in line with some other things Father has *shown* me. I think I may pop over and comment a little on Geoff’s “knowing” link. I would describe that kind of experience as ‘profound’ only because I can’t find a more ‘profound’ word to use for it.

Knowing how unique people are, and how astoundingly big Father Is, it does not surprise me at all that His Law of Love is so diversifyingly (that’s a word) complex that there are aspects to it that can apply to all different situations, circumstances, and people. Even though His laws do not change, I have no problem seeing it may look different for First Parents, First Children, Jesus, Padgett, and the population in general.

Being that Jesus continued with the Love, I can imagine the withdrawal could be de-activated individually. Whereas, the first offering of it was stopped on our side, so was de-activated all at once. But at my level, I just have to question all of it, even if only just to see how people at your level see it. The church had a word for it…you know, why they gather and share thoughts?

I’m having trouble finding words and thoughts I want to use or express here, so may try to post later, as I see so much here and really want to continue. I hope some of this makes sense as I’m not even going to try to edit at this point.

I do want to comment later on Zara’s post as it hit me as being very deep. I saw there is more there than meets the eye. When I read the last paragraph, something kicked in my soul, as I got a *flash* of something, but I wasn’t able to grasp or hang on to it. I want to review it more before posting, as even at face value, I’m liking so much what I read!

Thank you so much, and Hugs to All,
Mikayla
Mikayla
New Friend

Postby Geoff » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:58 am

Mikayla wrote: I didn’t really expect Zara or Nicholas to answer as the book is not yet out, and I’m sure much more information is in it. I do understand these are just a few ‘select’ messages, as to whet our appetite? It surely did mine, and I can’t wait for the book!

Just a quick answer:

The book is ON SALE Right now, this week if you type in CORNUCOPIA at the "coupon" field you get 20% off!

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Mikayla » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:05 am

Geoff,

Thank you so much for your help. I did order the book. Apparently, it will take almost two weeks before I get it. I don't think I want to ask any more questions until I read and contemplate it all, as I'm still contemplating some of the information already here.

I appreciate yours and everybody's help so much, as it is a great learning experience for me.

Consider Yourself Hugged,
Mikayla
Mikayla
New Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion of the Padgett Messages